Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you nice

Are you nice

• Nice

Votes: 28 44.4%
  • Rude

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Neutral

Votes: 27 42.9%

• Total voters
CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I feel like it’s an incel trait to be rude to everyone. If you’re nice, that means you have hope that people will like you which makes you a fakecel. When you’re ugly, people automatically hate you no matter what, so you should be rude to them. Even if they’re nice to you, they’re just pretending and they secretly hate you and talk shit about you

I'm generally pretty nice irl by default and also because I don't want to get into trouble lol.

And I'm not a fakecel.

You are so wrong, not every guy hates uglies with a passion, people are generally kind enough of treat every equally, only when it comes to complex situations like mate selection, you will be booted

I'm generally pretty nice irl by default and also because I don't want to get into trouble lol.

And I'm not a fakecel.

I know how it feels to be treated like shit so I don't want others to feel it to

You are so wrong, not every guy hates uglies with a passion, people are generally kind enough of treat every equally, only when it comes to complex situations like mate selection, you will be booted
Looks are only important when it comes to mate selection?:lul:

Your looks decide how your entire life will go. Ugly men are rejected by both men and women, we are rejected by society. Heavily blue pilled of you to think that fellow men won’t hate you because you’re ugly

thank you. you're nice too.

In Love Cat GIF

forsen is racist to my niggas in the ghetto

I only speak when necessary

I feel like it’s an incel trait to be rude to everyone. If you’re nice, that means you have hope that people will like you which makes you a fakecel. When you’re ugly, people automatically hate you no matter what, so you should be rude to them. Even if they’re nice to you, they’re just pretending and they secretly hate you and talk shit about you
Rude is a sexhaver trait.

I will treat people how they treat me, so it can vary.

Why da fuck was I the only one who voted rude? fakecels.is probably

Looks are only important when it comes to mate selection?:lul:

Your looks decide how your entire life will go. Ugly men are rejected by both men and women, we are rejected by society. Heavily blue pilled of you to think that fellow men won’t hate you because you’re ugly
This

im only not nice to faggots

I have to be nice due to my inferior looks and social skills.

No kek, no need to be

I have to be nice due to my inferior looks and social skills.
Same. I act polite and courteous in my daily life so that I won't draw the ire of normscum. Years of bullying will do that to you.

Being nice and having a good personality doesn't work in the context of dating.

In the context of dating and general social dynamics and interactions, your looks determine how your personality is perceived and if your "Hello!" to a woman will be perceived as a "Hello!" or sexual harassment.

Being nice and having a good personality doesn't work in the context of dating.

In the context of dating and general social dynamics and interactions, your looks determine how your personality is perceived and if your "Hello!" to a woman will be perceived as a "Hello!" or sexual harassment.
this isnt even about girls

Near mute so i give off vibes of being standoffish

i want to be mean so bad but i’m afaird i’ll get my ass beat

I treat others how they treat me.

Rude nowadays unless someone is really nice to me

High inhib Incels won’t be rude due to fear or coping altruism. Being openly rude irl usually implies being more low inhib and probably less of a fear of confrontation. While most Incels ID say are nice due to fear of confrontation which is bad because confrontation is necessary.

I'm neutral I guess. I mostly just don't really care about anything anymore.

I'm nice because i am high inhibition and don't like confrontation.

I learned quickly in high school that if i ever act mean or rude to someone, it will always be met by "well youre short and ugly" and i would not be able to respond to that. No matter how clever of a remark i make, no matter what insult i can point out, if it comes from an incel, it's going to look stupid.

Also, im in an environment where i need to interact with others and get their help to get work done. i cant just avoid 50% of the population.

i want to be mean so bad but i’m afaird i’ll get my ass beat
Me too infact I made a post about my experience

I feel that way too, people fucking suck. I hope humans go extinct soon. There's no point in being too nice to people however being mean can only get your ass kicked. Some mean people are broken like villans so I understand them however some people are just evil if they're mean.

Last edited:
Polite, not nice
If you're "nice" as a subhuman normoids will just view you as someone they can trample over