Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women all take pictures of chads

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I don't think I've ever mentioned this, but I should anyway, even if it happened a few years ago.

I was sitting with my sister at Starbucks and one of the baristas was a young teen Chad. (Side note: he was skinny as fuck never picked up a weight in his life it seemed, also a framelet but since face didn't matter).

My sister right in front of me, took her iPhone out and quickly took a picture of him. I said why are you doing that and she said so casually, "yeah I guess I'm not supposed to tell you this but every girl takes pictures of hot guys. I don't know why, but we all just do for some reason".

I still have this memory etched in my mind and remember how much of a loser I felt sitting there hearing that and seeing this skinny Chad gets so admired. She then kept saying "why won't he come over I keep looking at him".

This was when I was a teen and was always a shut-in from constant mockery and failo effect, and the few times I went outside I was always raped by the blackpill constantly in moments like these. Shit like this just convinced me to not even bother.

Anyway, yeah, women all do this and are creepy as fuck as a result but it's not creepy because it's a cunt doing it. any man doing it needs to go to jail ASAP though slay queen.

She masturbated to that picture later just so you know

Women turn into creepy stalkers for Chad.

Having a sister seems like raw suifuel cuz u gotta live knowing what she’s doing
She's a huge piece of shit and was a garbage person in high school. Genuinely terrible person who always made fun of ugly/unpopular people and mocked them

Now though she's enlightened, talks down to me about how beautiful life is, and is a suicide hotline volunteer.

But deep down I know she's still that massive piece of shit I've always known.

She's a huge piece of shit and was a garbage person in high school. Genuinely terrible person who always made fun of ugly/unpopular people and mocked them

Now though she's enlightened, talks down to me about how beautiful life is, and is a suicide hotline volunteer.

But deep down I know she's still that massive piece of shit I've always known.
99% people don't change, they're identical to their younger self except in rare instances of epiphanies and/or traumas. Those that do change certain behaviors only do so because they can't get away with their conduct anymore (Chad who got old, fat, balding, etc). The vast majority of people don't have the IQ, sentience, and moral integrity to make amends for their wrongdoings frankly

99% people don't change, they're identical to their younger self except in rare instances of epiphanies and/or traumas. Those that do change certain behaviors only do so because they can't get away with their conduct anymore (Chad who got old, fat, balding, etc). The vast majority of people don't have the IQ, sentience, and moral integrity to make amends for their wrongdoings frankly
When she tries to talk down to me about how I have a "warped worldview" and other lies I just remind her I've been literally seeing her treat others like dogshit her whole youth and she genuinely pretends to not know what I'm talking about. Just for some strange pure coincidence can't seem to remember being a massive piece of shit

When she tries to talk down to me about how I have a "warped worldview" and other lies I just remind her I've been literally seeing her treat others like dogshit her whole youth and she genuinely pretends to not know what I'm talking about. Just for some strange pure coincidence can't seem to remember being a massive piece of shit
It's just pure gas lighting with these people. They'll never admit any guilt or fault unless their life depends on it. All that suffering your sister's put you through? She doesn't remember/she doesn't care to admit it. Would cut contact asap if you can

It's just pure gas lighting with these people. They'll never admit any guilt or fault unless their life depends on it. All that suffering your sister's put you through? She doesn't remember/she doesn't care to admit it. Would cut contact asap if you can
I have but sometimes I LARP as if they care about me because I have nobody else to talk.

Hot guys are incredibly rare for foids, you've all seen the charts about men rated by whaymen on OkCupid, Tinder etc. So every time they see one they have to share that with their bitchezzzz and take a picture like they're witnessing Christ's fucking second advent or shit like that

Hot guys are incredibly rare for foids, you've all seen the charts about men rated by whaymen on OkCupid, Tinder etc. So every time they see one they have to share that with their bitchezzzz and take a picture like they're witnessing Christ's fucking second advent or shit like that
Can you imagine being a Chad

I would've just walked out at that moment. Only a cuck would take an insult like that and pretend like it's nothing

and they say that foids are somehow morally better than us