Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women admit personality is a meme

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
Attraction can grow...and I am Spiderm

Once again my involuntary minions at FDS drop a very uncomfortable atomic blackpill that men (no matter if red pill or blue pill) don't wanna face or they should admit that whatever you say or whatever behaviour you adopt means nothing.

Personality will never be able to force biology. Attraction is either there from the first instant or she will never see you as a proper man. Even if you manage to coerce the foid then you should ignore your pride and base the entire relationship on mentally convincing her you are good enough to stick around. All the while all it takes for Chad is literally being in her vision field for a split second and her whole feminine essence is gonna be inebriated by sensations that you andd all your personality, ideas and dedication will never ever not even come close to replicate.

That's what normie men's relationships are : an exhausting never-ending cortisol infested stressful attempt to keep her lips away from Chad's cock (who she'll still long for even in the remote case she remains surface level loyal to you).

What's the point even trying? If you are rejected you end up alone and if you don't congratulation : now you are a cuckold.

u/vaguelinen avatarvaguelinen
FDS Newbie
1y
Men complain about dead bedrooms but I don’t want one either. I had an amazing date with a really great guy but as soon as I laid eyes on him I knew I never wanted to see him naked. It was pre-FDS and I did worry a bit I was being daft but I thanked him and moved on. As soon as I laid eyes on my boyfriend I literally caught my breath. I can’t even say what it was because while he is largely conventionally attractive, I just wanted to take him to bed (obviously I composed myself and started vetting).
It’s not even there being an absence of our spidey senses going off. We should choose a man who makes us check him out when he’s just wearing a towel and is fresh from the shower.
ETA: I am happily having sex with said boyfriend on a regular basis so scrotes should probably try “flirting” elsewhere

hy21pr.jpg
JFL :feelshaha:
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: