Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Woman who beat white old-cel to death with frying pan, found guilty of murdER and sentenced to 24 years in prison.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/4dkZswL-p_Y

No way the woman can be at fault hERe. AftER all, all women are angels and women can do nothing wrong.

This old man was likely a hateful misogynist who posted on Incel forums. He probably tried to rape her and she only beat him to death in self-defence.

She only killed him after hER pERsonality detectER detected the fact that he: doesn’t take regular showERs, doesn’t attend regular thERapy sessions and didn’t make any efforts to get a bettER pERsonality.

It must be completely the man’s fault. And if you disagree, then you’re a hateful bigot who should be tortured to death.

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Princess Peach? Was this you?

Silly women you think your sign of dominance is breaking a frying pans handle. How about my full hand marked that takes off skin off your cheek. Thatd my mark. You'll look like a mangled colossal Titan when I'm through with you. At best you'll be my gateway to another universe...

Last edited:
When foids get long prison sentences they then become carpet munchers

24 years? If a man did it he'd get life.

It's really 15 years because foid can apply for parole after 15. If they count the 2-3 years of court it's more like 12-13. I think she was held accountable because the judge probably felt angry someone that resembled him was killed.

It's really 15 years because foid can apply for parole after 15. If they count the 2-3 years of court it's more like 12-13. I think she was held accountable because the judge probably felt angry someone that resembled him was killed.

I wish I was a judge, I would’ve sentenced that bitch to execution by firing squad, but only aftER she spends 25 years on death row first, waking up each day not knowing if it’s gonna be hER last.

Or if I was a corrupt prison warden, I’d make sure she gets raped evERyday by a 6’6 tall prison guard with a BBC. Then aftER a few years of such treatment, I’d kill hER myself and pay the coroner to report hER death as a suicide.

Last edited:
sad man. libs throw their lives away over old dudes that will probably be gone anyways

24 years? What has the world come to? Next thing you know they are going to hold foids accountable on the same level as men.

Empathetic gender strikes again

If the man wasn't old and grandfatherly I doubt she'd have been convicted.

Fuck, he was Chad too. Blue eyes.

I'm glad I'm too ugly to have a female friend, or any friends.

One good thing about importing Nigs, Sand and Curries is that they instill great fear in women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back