Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woman thinks her pussy can be rolled back like an odometer

That's why I don't watch media/news

whores have brain damage whats new

The fact that the foid mind actually believes she can just erase all the dick she took, shows you how retarded and delusional these whores are :feelskek:

How are we defining virginity, lol

The fact that the foid mind actually believes she can just erase all the dick she took, shows you how retarded and delusional these whores are :feelskek:
If that worked they wouldn't be so traumatized by sexual cohesion.

She can stitch it down completely, her mind is still fried and numb to anything by being a cumdumpster.

New year new whore

Some simp will pay

Which retard would pay for it?

View: https://i.imgur.com/daW2V7b.jpeg

in other news i will be selling a written off car with high mileage as brand new
full priced msrp, odometer rolled back to zero, reshelled/rebirthed car

Isn't there a plastic surgery that basically gives non-virgin women a fake hymen back? It originated in the Middle East due to how slutty Muslim women are in reality.

Which retard would pay for it?
I've seen quite a few of these "ads", some of them are pretty old (before even the 2010s). As messed up as this sounds, men would 10000% pay for it.

I've seen quite a few of these "ads", some of them are pretty old (before even the 2010s). As messed up as this sounds, men would 10000% pay for it.
It's over for male gender.

What's funny is im pretty sure it's illegal to roll back the odometer and try to sell it as new. She deserves to be stoned (in videogame ofc)