Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Woman screams ‘I hate white people’ as her sex-murder relative is jailed

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/11/woman-screams-hate-white-people-sex-murder-relative-jailed-9172303/

A woman screamed ‘I hate white people’ as a judge sentenced her relative to 40 years for his role in a honeytrap murder plot

The unidentified female sprang out of her seat and screamed as Governor Tate, 21, was jailed Wednesday for helping Tyjanae Allen lure Julio Cesar-Ortega to his death.

‘I swear to God, I hate white people,’ the woman continued to shout as Tate was led out of the Omaha, Nebraska courtroom in handcuffs.

unjail @Ritalincel

Soon putting blacks in prison for the horrific crimes they commit on a daily basis will be considered racist and banned

I envy the pro black community. They are unbelievable low IQ

Murder is a favorite African American pastime.

Good. This is what white faggots get for bringing Africans to their country.

The Africans should be grateful for that tbh
Yeah. They should be grateful for snow monkey savages destroying their infrastructure, killing, enslaving, beating, and torturing their people and bringing them to a shitty jew controlled country.

Makes sense.

Yeah. They should be grateful for snow monkey savages destroying their infrastructure, killing, enslaving, beating, and torturing their people and bringing them to a shitty jew controlled country.

Makes sense.
“Infrastructure” you mean mud huts? JFL

Last time I checked buying slaves has been illegal since 1836 and owning slaves was made illegal in 1865. How many more years do you need to get over it?

We gave you civil rights and welfare and you turned around and decided to become single mother raised degenerate criminals. Mexicans are going to replace you guys anyway, I’m excited for the race war.

Last time I checked buying slaves has been illegal since 1836 and owning slaves was made illegal in 1865. How many more years do you need to get over it?

We gave you civil rights and welfare and you turned around and decided to become single mother raised degenerate criminals. Mexicans are going to replace you guys anyway, I’m excited for the race war.
High IQ

Makes sense.
The Ottoman Empire enslaved africans and europeans and nobody talks about it.

Playing the victim card.

Even there exists a BBC advantage, white people in general are superior to black people (especially black wymen have one of the lowest smvs of all wamen). Of course they hate white people, because they are less attractive, less smart and often just scum...

Mudhuts took actual brains and skill to build. They are also natural insulators so an A.C system is not needed.

Blacks were not even given full civil rights until after the civil rights movement way after the damage had been done. Whites did not give blacks a chance to integrate into their culture after the civil war. They forced them into shitty neighborhoods, shitty jobs, shitty pay, etc. Leading to the ghetto culture you see in America today. Let's not forget whites burning down the black wall street, injecting syphilis into hundreds of poor blacks, and the government causing and funding the crack epidemic in the 80s.
The niggers you hate are mostly a product of your stupid american ancestors.

Do you think Europeans landed and caught blacks in nets? African slaves were caught and sold by each other to Arabs, Jews bought them on the Arab slave markets, and then transported them to the Americas for a tidy profit.
They were selling their enemies. Also they didnt know what kind of barbaric and evil slavery they were selling them into as the African slavery was different than the chattel slavery the Euro savages practiced. Once Africa heard what was going on in the Americas they tried to stop the selling of slaves but it was too late. Also whites did go in and capture slaves for themselves, it wasn't just African tribes selling their enemies.

They were selling their enemies. Also they didnt know what kind of barbaric and evil slavery they were selling them into as the African slavery was different than the chattel slavery the Euro savages practiced. Once Africa heard what was going on in the Americas they tried to stop the selling of slaves but it was too late. Also whites did go in and capture slaves for themselves, it wasn't just African tribes selling their enemies.
jfl, whites treat their slaves more humanly than any other people in the world as is evident by the fact that there are still blacks in the North american continent. You know why there are so few africans in arab countries despite having imported a lot more african slaves than the entirety of the North and south american continent put together? It's because the arabs cut the niggers' fucking dicks off

Last edited:
jfl, whites treating their slaves more humanly than any other people in the world as is evident by the fact that there are still blacks in the North american continent. You know why there are so few africans in arab countries despite importing a lot more african slaves than North America? It's because they cut the niggers' fucking dicks off
Americans sometimes cut their dicks and balls off too not as much as arabs obviously. Americans also made them fuck their own mothers and sisters, they even raped some male slaves. Arabs are fucking sick in the head though for sure.