Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Prison justice is a myth

Yes they get punished but depends on the inmate,if the dude Is an incel looking Goofy skinny he Will be destroyed and get raped by other inmates who virtue signal.

Now if the dude Is a Tyrone or a big dude of 6"3 muscular then no matter what crimen he did nobody would mess with him...it's a fact,justice Is only applied on the weak,always

Yes they get punished but depends on the inmate,if the dude Is an incel looking Goofy skinny he Will be destroyed and get raped by other inmates who virtue signal.

Now if the dude Is a Tyrone or a big dude of 6"3 muscular then no matter what crimen he did nobody would mess with him...it's a fact,justice Is only applied on the weak,always
That's what I said, in different words though.

Apart from rape which really isn't a European thing in prison.

Weak people can also be put in solitary confinement (if wished) or with other people alike if the prison officers do correctly their job, which is often not the case. And, in many European countries, there is no such possibility because of overcrowding.

There should also be alarm buttons, in case you're attacked by other inmates, but many prisons don't have such a thing. The prison that does and has CCTV inside, staff coming waking up, and talking/drinking coffee with inmates every day, go to promenade with them, get low violence rate, AFAIK.

Last edited:
Dahmer is famous now, he wasn't famous when he was killed. Not Jared Fogle or Bill Cosby famous. Not a beloved media icon, just a killer.

And some child molesters get sent to nonviolent prisons, like in Amsterdam, but those "child molester friendly" prisons are rare anywhere besides Amsterdam.
it said that 48% of chomos in netherlands are in special units. in america there's plenty of lower security prisons. also, jeffrey i'm sure was on the news before he died.

yep. all inmates who are weak get attacked. if bruce lee was a child molester, nobody would mess with him in jail

it said that 48% of chomos in netherlands are in special units. in america there's plenty of lower security prisons. also, jeffrey i'm sure was on the news before he died.

Being on the news isn't the same as being "famous" like Jared Fogle. You have to be known for more than your crime.

And there are lower security prisons in America, but child molesters don't get sent to them. White collar criminals do. Molestation is a violent crime, so you go to violent crime prison, with the violent criminals.

high effort n iq post

Time for me to virtual signal, I'm glad I was never one of those people who felt good about prison justice. The idea of trying to find relief or joy in criminals being raped n killed by other criminals in prison is flawed. As u mentioned, it's all about the 'masculinity level' of the crime committed, these convicts are not 'seeking justice' , they are just virtual signallingmaxxing by carrying out these acts to feel good about themselves.

Justice is a myth
Jfl at ameriburgers thinking anything remotely related to justice could come with prison

Last edited:
One criminal judging another is beyond hypocritical

Justice is a myth
Jfl at ameriburgers thinking anything remotely related to justice could come with prison
From a European perspective, prison is the school of crime for many people, I can't imagine how it should be in the USA, especially in California, with all their gangs and mafia "culture".

One criminal judging another is beyond hypocritical
I fully agree, even if you haven't done anything you can be treated worse than a child rapist. As, as I said above, it is a question of your character, but also strength and cunning, it is primordial in prison.
Criminals are often people who have a very low cultural and intellectual level, people who only understand primitivity.

Being on the news isn't the same as being "famous" like Jared Fogle. You have to be known for more than your crime.

And there are lower security prisons in America, but child molesters don't get sent to them. White collar criminals do. Molestation is a violent crime, so you go to violent crime prison, with the violent criminals.
Actually no I’ve noticed many child molesters get sent to mixed security or medium security prisons and Austin jones, Fogle and Sandusky all are in low security prisons. Violent prisons are for murderers and gangsters. Also being on the news does technically make you famous because everyone hears your name
high effort n iq post

Time for me to virtual signal, I'm glad I was never one of those people who felt good about prison justice. The idea of trying to find relief or joy in criminals being raped n killed by other criminals in prison is flawed. As u mentioned, it's all about the 'masculinity level' of the crime committed, these convicts are not 'seeking justice' , they are just virtual signallingmaxxing by carrying out these acts to feel good about themselves.
The idea of celebrating someone being raped and killed in prison is really disturbing. And an inmate who killed someone kills a child molester in prison and everyone will say we need to free the inmate even though the inmate could be a burglar or killer or something

yep. all inmates who are weak get attacked. if bruce lee was a child molester, nobody would mess with him in jail

Exactly

Apart from rape which really isn't a European thing in prison.

Weak people can also be put in solitary confinement (if wished) or with other people alike if the prison officers do correctly their job, which is often not the case. And, in many European countries, there is no such possibility because of overcrowding.

There should also be alarm buttons, in case you're attacked by other inmates, but many prisons don't have such a thing. The prison that does and has CCTV inside, staff coming waking up, and talking/drinking coffee with inmates every day, go to promenade with them, get low violence rate, AFAIK.

true,or they start creating rumors just to have excuses to mess with the weak dude,and actually rape his ass and make their personal bitch

Exactly

true,or they start creating rumors just to have excuses to mess with the weak dude,and actually rape his ass and make their personal bitch
Not all prisons are violent

Autistic normies watch too many movies/sensational documentaries. You're right OP, prison in the west is an institution, not a torture chamber.

Autistic normies watch too many movies/sensational documentaries. You're right OP, prison in the west is an institution, not a torture chamber.
Yep only high security prisons with gangs have a lot of violence

Actually no I’ve noticed many child molesters get sent to mixed security or medium security prisons and Austin jones, Fogle and Sandusky all are in low security prisons. Violent prisons are for murderers and gangsters. Also being on the news does technically make you famous because everyone hears your name

But you have to be known for more than your crime. Case in point, Bill Cosby. Because he's a rape-o and an at-risk inmate, he was originally put in ad-seg. But then they mixed him in with the general populace because he's Bill Cosby and people like him. And people continue to like him.

i don't mean to necropost but @FrailPaleStaleMale has been to prison. thoughts?

In lower security prisons you won't find as much trouble. I'm.in the UK though so the rape thing isn't a thing here. It's either beatings or stabbings etc. You'll find quite a lot of it more in max sec though.

They deffinitely overestimate how doomed most people are in a prison though. I never got any real trouble. I saw some, may or may not have joined in an incident or two briefly for fun and I guess to prove a point.

I was never in max sec though. I imagine id have deffinitely seen a lot more shit pop off.

Pedos and sex.offenders are often targeted though. Hell even the staff turn a blind eye sometimes. I do believe that most people who fuck with these types of people though don't do it because they give a shit. It's because it's a free excuse to kick someone's fucking teeth in and have some.fun with less chance of repercussions.
i think prison rape doesn't happen as much as people say it does

studies have shown that isolation or violence in prison makes inmates more violent and increases recidivism. i don't think the criminal justice system should be about revenge no matter what. i think the justice system should never pander to our revenge desires or emotions. we should be about rehabilitation. sex offenders and child molesters have a low recidivism rate and so do murderers (only 1% of paroled/released killers kill again). domestic abusers also don't reoffend as much when they are going through rehabilitation programs.
100% I wish more people seen it from that way.

most prison rape isn't done for homosexual desires and more for violence
If you mean in terms of "let's jam a broom up this guy's ass to humiliate him" perhaps, but otherwise if you're talking about PENIS: erections don't come out of nowhere, so I would think "because the rapist is horny/aroused and wants to stick his dick in a hole" could be a more prominent reason.

That doesn't mean I think prison-sodomizers have homosexual preferences or anything (least not to begin with), rather it's probably more about limited options and wanting to emulate real sex as closely as possible.

That said, resorting to those limited options instead of limiting yourself to lubed-up socks and conjugal visits probably risks shifting their preferences over time.

You could probably reduce prison rape by 99% by giving out free onatorsos to prisoners instead. It shows our apathy for male suffering that we don't do this.

Prison is a waste, just let people who committed thought crimes go, whip people who committed minor crimes and then let go and execute the ones who committed serious, violent ones.