Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman in her 50s complains about receiving messages from "baldies" and "mediocre men"

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/spent-savings-apos-elite-apos-130000380.html

A couple of years ago, I too joined an expensive matchmaking agency. I had just come out of a seven year relationship, and was on the wrong side of 50.

I soon tired of online dating and receiving messages from over weight baldies who peppered their emails with childish emojis. I hankered to find Mr Right-for-me, a man who was suitably educated and a successful professional.

If you're on the wrong side of 50... sorry. Even old Chad's dont want you anymore

meanwhile 50 year old men in the thousands are hanging themselves in the basement as we speak

Just LOL if you 50+ and still being a gold digger

I dont believe this bitch has this much stopping power at this age.

Contrarily to men, women can't reproduce past 50, their sexual market value is pretty much ground zero, their blue pill entitlement knows no boundary, she should be thankful to have interest from obese balding men of the same age at that stage in her life, it won't get any better with time.

bitch looks like a man wearing a wig. those baldies are probably suitably educated and successful professionals.

Contrarily to men, women can't reproduce past 50, their sexual market value is pretty much ground zero, their blue pill entitlement knows no boundary, she should be thankful to have interest from obese balding men of the same age at that stage in her life, it won't get any better with time.
Preach

34983418_151784812348588_6027564400355835904_n.jpg

@FrustratedWhiteMale is the only 50'scel I know of. Probably looksmatches this broad

She's absolutely worthless biologically speaking. It's not too common, but oldchads can still impregnate a fertile young Stacey. This old backstreet-looking whore should give up and start going to bingo and hoping an old fat hairless bastard would even consider looking at her.

I want Miss Right-for-me, am I allowed to be an insufferable prick like this woman is, just because people use emojis? All things equal?

She's trying to buy champagne with beer money as most delusional post wall roasties do.

bitch looks like a man wearing a wig. those baldies are probably suitably educated and successful professionals.

Doesn't matter. She wants it all.

>"Mr. Right"
>complains about "baldies" messaging her
>wants a "suitably educated and a successful professional"

She obviously wants a well educated man with a high paying job that's young (or at least young looking) and good looking. Would such a man be willing to have sex with a postmenopausal woman? Absolutely. Would such a man marry and betabux a woman like her? Doubtful.

But this is a good example of why the whole "desperate older woman" thing is nothing more than a pipe dream. In reality, women don't lower their standards at all as they get older and a lot of the time they RAISE their standards. They'd rather stay single and be a cat lady or a "cool wine aunt" than marry an old bald man even if he has a good job.

And women wonder why old rich guys often date much younger women...it doesn't matter if a woman is 25 or 55...she's only going to be after his money...and if you're going to betabux, might as well go for the 25 year old woman.

>"Mr. Right"

She obviously wants a well educated man with a high paying job that's young (or at least young looking) and good looking. Would such a man be willing to have sex with a postmenopausal woman? Absolutely. Would such a man marry and betabux a woman like her? Doubtful.

But this is a good example of why the whole "desperate older woman" thing is nothing more than a pipe dream. In reality, women don't lower their standards at all as they get older and a lot of the time they RAISE their standards. They'd rather stay single and be a cat lady or a "cool wine aunt" than marry an old bald man even if he has a good job.

And women wonder why old rich guys often date much younger women...it doesn't matter if a woman is 25 or 55...she's only going to be after his money...and if you're going to betabux, might as well go for the 25 year old woman.
true

Who the hell would marry a post menopausal woman?

There are all kinds of reddit-tier cucks who would love this kind of shit. They justify it by calling her “experienced”. JFL she’s used up. You’re eating half a hamburger someone left in the Burger King parking lot.

Last edited:

Lots of guys would, ergo why she got so many messages...albeit from "baldies" and "mediocre men" as she puts it.

Black pill: She could easily marry a much younger, good looking man. She could also easily marry a man her age that has a high paying job. (See: juggernaut law)

The only problem for her is that she wants it all...the whole package. The good looking Chad who is well educated and rich.

A couple of years ago, I too joined an expensive matchmaking agency. I had just come out of a seven year relationship, and was on the wrong side of 50.

I soon tired of online dating and receiving messages from over weight baldies who peppered their emails with childish emojis. I hankered to find Mr Right-for-me, a man who was suitably educated and a successful professional.

I hate being a baldie.

Even over the hill women don't want chromedomes.

Bitch literally looks like a dude. You've got to be kidding me.

>"Mr. Right"

^ this right here.

Lifefuel, she's going to be massively disappointed as time ticks as she adopts a slew of cats.

I hope she dies alone and gets eaten by her cats.

meanwhile 50 year old men in the thousands are hanging themselves in the basement as we speak

>"Mr. Right"

Yep. This.
Lots of guys would, ergo why she got so many messages...albeit from "baldies" and "mediocre men" as she puts it.

Black pill: She could easily marry a much younger, good looking man. She could also easily marry a man her age that has a high paying job. (See: juggernaut law)

The only problem for her is that she wants it all...the whole package. The good looking Chad who is well educated and rich.

The entitlement stench reeks to high heaven.

Another soon-to-die-alone toxoplasmosis-ridden roastie. JFL.

>Having kids when you're pushing 50

Have fun spending your golden years taking care of a Chris chan tier autist or straight up downie.

If karma truly existed, the fucker would sue and bankrupt her for inflicting a miserable existence upon him.

Nobody is calling this hag self entitled in the media. She looks musty as fuck and didn't even do surgery. What a spoiled cunt!
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...old-pay-client-13k-failed-find-woman-wealthy/

Is funnier. She not only wants a "wealthy" guy with "multiple residences", as a frumpy 47 year old, she wants to have a kid as well. JFL.
Bitch looks like she's 70. She didn't even try to preserve her looks. I Know real gilfs I would still bang in their Fourties...

Her looksmatch roped 25 years ago.

FML i've been balding since 17 and now I have just remnants of what used to be hair

She's still kinda hot tbh. Definitely was hot when she was younger. But still.

Jawmogs me. Looks like an Australian wearing a wig.

LMFAO.

She’s a 1/10 who looks like a wrinkly old man with a mop on his head and has a vag like the remains of last night’s unfinished kebab but she’s still too good for a 5/10 man.

The best part is, she’ll find some 7/10 cuck who will worship her. She’s a foid, she cannot lose. Meanwhile her looksmatch hanged himself last night.

Last edited:
She's slim and has a pussy, albeit attached to a wrinkly post menopausal body. But still that's enough for her to bait a thirsty no-standards-cel Chad-lite 20 years her junior for sex. This is why she still has the ungrateful princess attitude in her 50's; she can afford to eliminate baldies and fat men due to the better options hitting on her. Whether those younger bucks desperate enough for granny sex will commit to it for LTR is another thing. This is the real black pill.

50 And still wanting Chad ,,, just pathetic

Her entire life savings amounts to £6000 and shes 55+?

Lmfao great article, women can be granny age and stil act like teenage girls.

Honestly she looks pretty bad for being 50. She should look in the mirror and realize she isn't a *Catch ^^* anymore.

legit trans. she has masculine traits

Mein Gott The Thirst is real.
I couldn't even get hard for that thing and you have guys trying to message it. I got to believe that these guys are just old pussy ass men that are scared of being alone just so I can Cope.

That woman is Kate Mulvey. She is fucking insane.

I'm single at 50. Why? Men hate me being brainier than them, says KATE MULVEY

Women can whine about not being able to find the mythical "Mr. Right", and it's headline news. But if a man says he can't find ANYTHING, he is ridiculed and called an entitled misogynist who should keep his mouth shut. That's (((equality))).

find her and gaslight her to suicide. use fake accounts and pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back