Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mediocre Black woman boasts on /r/Bumble about landing Tall White Chad via Bumble - argues with men in the comments

Eng-Cel

Eng-Cel

Recruit
★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Bumble/comments/15ibsnl/bumble_success_after_a_year_of_online_dating/

Mediocre black tattooed roastie lands a tall model tier white guy, a literal 9/10. Here's hoping the Chad grows a brain, wakes the fuck up and finds something better. Where the hell are this clown's standards? Why is he taking women well below his league, dumbass Chads like this that are taking your looksmatch are part of the problem too.

Now, once the Chad wakes tf up and they break up, the roastie will settle for nothing but an equivalent Chad. Her black looksmatch doesn't even exist in her mind.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Bumble/comments/15ibsnl/bumble_success_after_a_year_of_online_dating/jux9ikr/

The insecure roastie begins arguing in the comments, she knows she undeservingly got the catch of the century. Reddit soyboys of course upvote her for the 'it just so happens' comment above.

Last edited:
Sheboons are the most heightist foids there are you will never catch a sheboon with a sub-6ft normie because they are already used to NBAtier tyrones

Shes ugly as shit, Almost on par with the sheboon in Z Nation series

He's not even close to a Chad.

It truly is over for the white race

over for black manlets
Yup, I am technically close to average and heightmogg tons of black foid but they look at me like a midget even my 5 ft 4 sister says I am short, you dumb bitch I am taller than you its ovER

Lol that faggot literally looks like a woman

The black version of this guy is posting here

All the comments were sanitized, there were many deleted comments. Niggresses are disgusting, they are either fat landwhales or skinny crackheads.

wtf do non thugmaxxed black manlets do, they're almost always incel?
Pretty much, non thugmaxx blackcels can date down on the racial heirarchy and I am too poor to geomaxx, so its literally ovER

All the comments were sanitized, there were many deleted comments. Niggresses are disgusting, they are either fat landwhales or skinny crackheads.
The Soycuck Moderators always scrub these threads out.

god damn degenerate faggot could’ve gotten any white girl he wanted but he took a sheboon :feelsUgh:

Idk if I should be happy this retard is removing himself from the white lineage or upset that we lost another Aryan

Attachments

• 1692021741291.png
    1692021741291.png
    3 MB · Views: 9
Idk if I should be happy this retard is removing himself from the white lineage or upset that we lost another Aryan
you dont control evolution

Chainsaw, i wish i could decorate that pic with a little bit off good old chainsawing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back