Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Woman heckles random guy for being ugly incel vs cuckcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
Below is an accurate representation of your average guy who gets treated like dirt but does not identify as an "incel". Probably one of those 20+ year old virgins on reddit who claim to not be incels because they are "not hateful".

That's cute. People treat you like shit and you just take it. You don't even have the spine to talk back or vent on a forum with "mih-so-gnists".

JUST GO OUT AND TALK TO GIRLS BRO

Barely watched tbh, too cringe and suifuel.

I guarantee if he was good looking she'd be like "oh heyyy" and he'd smile. Then a few seconds later she says "omg he just asked for my number" and all the comments are positive and happy from all the whores

What a waste of oxygen, this really boiled my blood

Last edited:
I guarantee if he was good looking she'd be like "oh heyyy" and he'd smile. Then a few seconds later she says "omg he just asked for my number" and all the comments are positive and happy from all the whores
JUST GO OUT AND TALK TO GIRLS BRO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Justin: that’s my looksmatch right there, 10/10 stacey kween

He's not even that bad looking

Below is an accurate representation of your average guy who gets treated like dirt but does not identify as an "incel". Probably one of those 20+ year old virgins on reddit who claim to not be incels because they are "not hateful".

That's cute. People treat you like shit and you just take it. You don't even have the spine to talk back or vent on a forum with "mih-so-gnists".

Neither am I.
It's easier to be optimistic for others than for one's self. I want to offer some well wishes but don't want to offend. I even have delusions to think that I could advise the man in the video. All social interactions crush the mind.

Your posts only further radicalise me. This nigga ain't even ugly wth??

It's easier to be optimistic for others than for one's self. I want to offer some well wishes but don't want to offend. I even have delusions to think that I could advise the man in the video. All social interactions crush the mind.
The same thing happened to me when I was 17. Back then I was a cuckcel. Now I would react by calling her a whore or by walking away and attacking her later at a more favorable time when she isn't filming me

he mogs me tbh
Neither am I.
Then what are you doing here? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Your posts only further radicalise me. This nigga ain't even ugly wth??
Through my autistic research into women's minds (as much as they divulge), I think that that this woman would explain the situation as simply not wanting to be approached at that time. I think posters in this thread are one hundred percent correct in saying that if the man were far more attractive she would have been open to him approaching her at that moment. What we see in the video is what happens in a total stranger scenario. I'm going out on a limb here but maybe if he were in a swimsuit it would have benefited him here? My reasoning is that it puts each person in the same level of risk/reveal of their bodies and self-esteem (maybe?). But then it could have been something completely different perhaps, we don't see a lot of things before the camera is turned. The maddening part about courtship rituals is that so much is down to specific taste of the female in how they would want to be courted. And there is very, very, subtle hints that overlap that create this hellish dynamic between the sexes. No one knows what they want, they just know what they don't want, which unfortunately creates this painful world. At the same time, women express that they don't want to always deal with men asking them out which could just put this encounter down to bad timing. But honestly, it seems like this person is just rude and bitchy down to her core.

This guy was probably practicing that "independence of outcome" strategy as the girl alluded to him going on to approach more women. So, he may not have been impacted too greatly hopefully.

Recessed jaw line and a round face like that would be a death sentence as man.

bet she is hiding bug eyes under those glasses as well

she would have been open to him approaching her at that moment. What we see in the video is what happens in a total stranger scenario. I'm going out on a limb here but maybe if he were in a swimsuit it would have benefited him here? My reasoning is that it puts each person in the same level of risk/reveal of their bodies and self-esteem (maybe?). But then it could have been something completely different perhaps, we don't see a lot of things before the camera is turned.

Dude she treated him like he was a freakishly ugly monster and there is 0 proof that he even wanted to hit on her.

For all that whore knows he could be just walking by or be some nice guy who saw her drop something and tried to return it to her.

She's so full of herself to even think that every guy who walks up to her wants to fuck her

Through my autistic research into women's minds (as much as they divulge), I think that that this woman would explain the situation as simply not wanting to be approached at that time. I think posters in this thread are one hundred percent correct in saying that if the man were far more attractive she would have been open to him approaching her at that moment. What we see in the video is what happens in a total stranger scenario. I'm going out on a limb here but maybe if he were in a swimsuit it would have benefited him here? My reasoning is that it puts each person in the same level of risk/reveal of their bodies and self-esteem (maybe?). But then it could have been something completely different perhaps, we don't see a lot of things before the camera is turned. The maddening part about courtship rituals is that so much is down to specific taste of the female in how they would want to be courted. And there is very, very, subtle hints that overlap that create this hellish dynamic between the sexes. No one knows what they want, they just know what they don't want, which unfortunately creates this painful world. At the same time, women express that they don't want to always deal with men asking them out which could just put this encounter down to bad timing. But honestly, it seems like this person is just rude and bitchy down to her core.

This guy was probably practicing that "independence of outcome" strategy as the girl alluded to him going on to approach more women. So, he may not have been impacted too greatly hopefully.
That's the crux of the whole problem, innit? Women are taught to be that way. In school they're told that they're defenseless and weak; that men want to harm them, etc. And if they keep absorbing these kinds of thoughts about men, they'll develop a deep seated hatred towards them. At the very least on a subconscious level. But how do women differentiate between "bad" men and "good" men? Well, that has to do with biology. If a man is attractive in her eyes she'll bend over backwards to justify any obnoxious behaviour on his part. If not, she'll do the exact opposite. I've seen this online. When women are attracted to you, they'll ALWAYS come back, regardless of what you do. And no, I'm not a fakecel. I wasn't using my pics when that happened. I'm a short, ethnic, autistic freak. Anyway, back to women. As I said, they'll do literally everything for you if they found you attractive. Approaching them wouldn't even be a problem cuz they'll ALWAYS say YES. The excuse that they don't like attention is bs. I have enough personal empirical data to see through their bs. I did an experiment with multiple women where I chatted them up once as myself and once as a chad. The opening lines were almost identical; but the response wasn't.

Dude she treated him like he was a freakishly ugly monster and there is 0 proof that he even wanted to hit on her.

For all that whore knows he could be just walking by or be some nice guy who saw her drop something and tried to return it to her.

She's so full of herself to even think that every guy who walks up to her wants to fuck her
True. She shot first before the man could reveal his original intentions.

Just reply, are you on your period?

That's the crux of the whole problem, innit? Women are taught to be that way. In school they're told that they're defenseless and weak; that men want to harm them, etc. And if they keep absorbing these kinds of thoughts about men, they'll develop a deep seated hatred towards them. At the very least on a subconscious level. But how do women differentiate between "bad" men and "good" men? Well, that has to do with biology. If a man is attractive in her eyes she'll bend over backwards to justify any obnoxious behaviour on his part. If not, she'll do the exact opposite. I've seen this online. When women are attracted to you, they'll ALWAYS come back, regardless of what you do. And no, I'm not a fakecel. I wasn't using my pics when that happened. I'm a short, ethnic, autistic freak. Anyway, back to women. As I said, they'll do literally everything for you if they found you attractive. Approaching them wouldn't even be a problem cuz they'll ALWAYS say YES. The excuse that they don't like attention is bs. I have enough personal empirical data to see through their bs. I did an experiment with multiple women where I chatted them up once as myself and once as a chad. The opening lines were almost identical; but the response wasn't.
Perhaps women take the attention for granted. The commonly held perspective on people who fall below, or far below, the instant attraction threshold is that these people need to overcompensate with another desirable aspect. The most obvious one would be wealth, dressing up and paying for expensive grooming. The second most quoted would be humor or have some kind of interesting personal aspect, if a woman is into literature being well read. Or one could try better timing, but this is very difficult because nerves and failure to identify these moments. I've also heard that being confident helps, but true confidence not just doing but really believing in your desired outcome. Who knows. Girl was self-absorbed garbage, who would want to approach someone literally filming herself?

Perhaps women take the attention for granted. The commonly held perspective on people who fall below, or far below, the instant attraction threshold is that these people need to overcompensate with another desirable aspect. The most obvious one would be wealth, dressing up and paying for expensive grooming. The second most quoted would be humor or have some kind of interesting personal aspect, if a woman is into literature being well read. Or one could try better timing, but this is very difficult because nerves and failure to identify these moments. I've also heard that being confident helps, but true confidence not just doing but really believing in your desired outcome. Who knows. Girl was self-absorbed garbage, who would want to approach someone literally filming herself?
Those things you've mentioned could help, however, you need to pass a certain threshold of looks for any of those things to even be effective. Wealth can always help, regardless of your looks. But wealth only attracts gold-diggers. Idk if I would call that love. This bitch is not some unique snowflake. Many women are like that these days. It's becoming the norm. It's all part of the NWO agenda. Creating further divide between the gender is the best way to conquer a nation. Because if your race of women doesn't like you, it's pretty much over for you. What else is left for you to value? Nation? That's synonymous with Nazism these days. Kids? You don't have any. And when you don't value anything you'll fall into a pit of nihilism. Which as we know can lead to the collapse of civilisation. Men used to value women back in the 19-20th century. It was their main motive to do shit. If you take that away there's nothing left for men to hold on to. In Man's Search For Meaning By V. Frankl, the author talked about how the. thought of meeting with his wife kept him sane during his time at Auschwitz.

Do sea whores even fuck white guys for free? Or are they "oh I am not a prostitute but buy me this and that" kind of deal?
Sex always involves some kind of sacrifice if you're not a chad. You always need to put some effort into it. If not money then time and energy.

Do sea whores even fuck white guys for free? Or are they "oh I am not a prostitute but buy me this and that" kind of deal?
According to SEAmaxxers diaries, it depends on the hole, you can score with something as simple as having ice cream while others want good dinner and stuff.

Foids are getting more and more rude if they pass you by and laugh at you openly. The other day I was with my mother and even an insane transsexual with his female friend said something about me and laughed or it may not have been about me but I already have the trauma that they mess with me for no reason except to be short and ugly.

Sex always involves some kind of sacrifice if you're not a chad. You always need to put some effort into it. If not money then time and energy.

Sacrifice is going for objectively uglier women, paying for the plane ticket, hotel and other expenses just because your own race of women rejects you.

But the copers say "just be white". 1 st world westerners are treated well in 2nd world countries even if they are niggers. In the end you are just going for a cheaper version of beta buxxing because beta buxxing for a white woman is too costly

Sacrifice is going for objectively uglier women, paying for the plane ticket, hotel and other expenses just because your own race of women rejects you.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sB9xnTeS1U&ab_channel=Draulix

But the copers say "just be white". 1 st world westerners are treated well in 2nd world countries even if they are niggers. In the end you are just going for a cheaper version of beta buxxing because beta buxxing for a white woman is too costly
I mean, whites have a positive halo, but that doesn't necessarily mean that being white will automatically get you laid. I'm white passing but I've never had a girl come to and tell me I'm attractive, not even immigrant foids. Yet, I've seen many ethnics (good looking ones ofc) get approached by white foids.

Last edited:
How dare he to stare at KWEEN, he basically raped her :soy::soy::soy:

Come on man that dude had ridiculous standards. That was a legit Stacy he was going after.
Tiny head with sunglasses covering 1/3 rd of her face. Not a natural blonde, probably has brown eyes. No real attractive features.
Nice slim figure.

she could be 6/10 if her eye area is shit.

Just ask her out bro, what's the worst that can happen

Thank God I'm not a redpill retard. Just lol at day gaming copers.

Just ask her out bro, what's the worst that can happen

Thank God I'm not a redpill retard. Just lol at day gaming copers.

In the past the worst thing was shame on a local level so if you did it in another town no one could know about your rejection elsewhere.

Now whores will record you for tiktok or report you to police in worst case.

Nigga was walking away and she didn't even want him talking to others.

Once one foid rejects you they all do and she will make sure of it.

But remember this is the empathetic gender.