Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am not a real incel - confession of a gummy bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
gummybearcel

gummybearcel

no gummy for your face
-
100% - Permaban(Hardbanned)
Alright, I confess, I may not be a real incel. I am a 25yo 6ft 2in, 7/10 HTN, most of my posts are a LARP. I'm not even autistic JFL.
When I migrated over here from 4chan it seemed like a funny place to be edgy and not have to conform to the traditional masculine expectations enforced upon me in my normal life. Unless you are a homosexual it's not socially acceptable for men to vent about their grievances and problems. I think that's part of the issue as to why so many men congregate on this forum rather than seeking professional help. Therapy and talking about your feelings is a field dominated by foids and foid expectations.

Here is a list of things that invalidate my identity as an incel:
  • I have had 2 long term relationships, both of which lasted around 2 years. Unfortunately I missed the teenage love pill as I was a late bloomer. My first relationship was at 21. I was an ugly guy growing up, I started gym-maxxing at 20 which turned my life around. So I guess in a sense I was ex-incel.
  • I'm not treated as a curse. My condolences go out to those of you who are treated like dogshit by females due to my looks. I am pretty extroverted actually and have no problems talking to normies and shit, foids still go out of their way to talk to me and smile at me. Sorry guys.
I decided to come forward about this as I felt bad for LARPing for so long. I enjoy edgy posts because it's like what my 4chan brethren post, so it's kind of like home. Anyway my girlfriend is quite edgy and we like to read funny incel posts on the forum together. She even wrote some posts herself, specifically the anime stuff and poems.

My heart goes out to all of you truecels out there. There are a lot of fakecels on this forum, a few of them are chads I know irl...

Anyway, gummy out. Know that this was not done from a place of malice. I wanted to experience a glimpse of what it was like to be a part of the emergent phenomenon of inceldom. Peace!

~gummybearcel.

@SlayerSlayer

Do your fucking job. Also op nobody cares and kill yourself

decided to come forward about this as I felt bad for LARPing for so long. I enjoy edgy posts because it's like what my 4chan brethren post, so it's kind of like home. Anyway my girlfriend is quite edgy and we like to read funny incel posts on the forum together. She even wrote some posts herself, specifically the anime stuff and poems.

Kill yourself. I hope your girlfriend got raped, killed and rape again. The head is gonna felt soo good when I rape her, I’m gonna pull in and out creating friction and shockwave that her blood pour out to my cock, I’m gonna deep throat’s her soo bad that her voice come back out while I fucking her mouth fill with cum of 5 time each one hours. It’s gonna be full of semen fungus

Then I’m gonna fuck her brain out, till it busted with my cum. Then I’m gonna lick her tits and pussy and blasted it with my cum and post it to her entire family and your too. I’m then gonna capture you and make you see ntr necro rape of me raping your gf while you watch it. Then I’m gonna kill you.

Go kill yourself op, you are a loser and I wish you die alone. One day your gf is gonna leave you and you will have nobody to come to because you are a worthless loser that doesn’t mean anything. I mean imagine larping in an incel forum :feelskek:.

Last edited:
The thread was posted a few minutes ago, the mods will soon ban him

Take a long good look at yourself in the mirror.

why so many men congregate on this forum rather than seeking professional help
only professional help that helps incels is professional sex worker

Mods delete this thread asap

Status
Not open for further replies.