Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This gay guy on incel tears thought he was a incel

uglyduckling

uglyduckling

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/18m6z18/funny_story_about_how_incel_forums_got_me_laid/

Funny story about how Incel forums got me laid.

I know sounds ridiculous right? but bare with me a second. For context I'm a gay guy who has always struggled with anxiety and self image issues and when I was younger I could very much have been described as the gay version of an Incel. I figured that only super shredded athletic guys got laid and that an average looking guy like me with a physical disability had no shot getting with a guy, so I didn't really even try to in hindsight.

I was depressed and chronically online so eventually I did find the incel forums and made an account figuring that even though we didn't have the exact same situation the guys on there would be able to relate to my struggle and as you can imagine I was in for a rude awakening.

I got hit with the tagline of "gay incels don't exist" along with some other very colorful insults. The ones that weren't just calling a fag essentially told me that I was just self-deluded and not trying hard enough to put myself out there. I got mad and decided that I was gonna prove a point by making a Grindr profile, fully expecting to not receive a single message and be able to show those assholes on the forum that gay incels did in fact exist and I ended up meeting a really cute guy and got laid that night.

I came away from this with a different perspective on myself and life in general, and reflecting on how ironic and honestly funny it was that I probably never would have put myself out there and had that wonderful life experience if I hadn't gotten dog-piled on that Incel forum.

sorry GrAYnigga but bixnood already beat u to it

Even faggots know the Blackpill

You can’t be gay and incel. Sorry, sweetie. Go find your own culture.

Even faggots know the Blackpill
Notice the recent obsession with foids and homos wanting to be as lonely as us. :feelskek: It’s like fashion to them.

Last edited:
Any incel here and all across the universe can get their ass fucked by a dude.

Gays are NEVER an incel.

Even female to male trannies are not incel.

Many foids are willing to hook up with female to male tranny.

I have been to a mental hospital before and seen an ugly female to male tranny with a cute skinny foid.

Both gays and trannies deserve to be shot to death.

You can’t be gay and incel. Sorry, sweetie. Go find your own culture.
Ding ding ding! this so much this! i literally cant even... oh boy lets unpack this folks...

Ding ding ding! this so much this! i literally cant even... oh boy lets unpack this folks...
Y’all yikes y’all yikes y’all yikes y’all yikes y’all.

aaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuoooooooooooooooooollllaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sample 9877560d16304c141aff17df62883c12

Gay? Hahahaha. He's not an incel, he's just the scum of humanity.

faggot problems

Bloody scumbag faggot