Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Woman complains about white men not helping her when attacked by curry

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
She said she doesn't blame the curry attacker, she blames the white men for not helping.

Women will always find a way to blame their own Men.

:feelspuke:

Strong independent foid needs no man, until she does.

NEVER HELP ANYONE BUT ESPECIALLY A HOLE.

She needs to spread her legs and let the currycel sex her as reparations for the British colonization of India tbh.

Based. Also, 6ft tall curry? JFL. That's the reason she doesn't blame him.

She wishes that he raped her instead

She said her message to those who left her was: 'You are cowards with less empathy and strength than two size 8 women and a Greek female pensioner. Shame on you.

Yeah right.

Complete LARP she invented to have an excuse to attack "white men" to get sympathy in the current political climate.

based zero inhib curry taking what he sees

So much wrong with this, first off fuck off Turk bitch, second why doesn't she blame the attacker, third not entitled to help, fourth what if he pulled a knife & gutted one of those guys; death for nothing, fifth what if it was recorded out of context & they're accused of racism & arrested for assault after video going viral, sixth it's a shame she wasn't raped.
of course, that would be rayciss
Even when a white man does nothing he still gets blamed lol.

Last edited:
PUBLISHED: 12:22 BST, 6 June 2018

She said she doesn't blame the curry attacker, she blames the white men for not helping.

Stupid af, she isn't entitled to be helped by anyone. It's good to help others, but this bitch seemed like she needed a good beating after this article. Good on those white men for not whiteknighting and risking their own health for some random white hole.

The grown woman should’ve taken defense classes. “These men won’t defend my honor! Shame on them!” If she could send them to jail, she would.

She's more angry at the white guys for leaving than the curry guy for screaming at her :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Not entitled to help
I honestly wish I could be in the position to deny a female help when she sorely needs it. Those guys sound based tbh

imagine helping that ugly ass post wall anorexic piece of garbage or ANY women at all.
i hope her child will be raped and beheaded infront of her next time. disgusting creature from hell deverses every punishment.

Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.

I wonder why.

A Turk saved by a Greek. Kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back