Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Woman beats herself after Chad threatens to break up with her

Jacob Rothschild

Jacob Rothschild

Banned
-

Woman will beat themselves for Chad and like to be beaten by Chad, you cannot win if you are not Chad.

I bet Jacob Rothschild has woman and demons beating themselves for him when he rejects them, not even Chad can live a life like Jacob being in a state of constant orgasm with 24/7 semen covered underwear.

Last edited:
The power of chad cock

Bro u will get ban for worshipping this jewish zombie soon.
Chad always wins, if u dare even to scratch little women then jail.

just lol at being this mentally unstable and thinking we are the weird people

Child tantrum :lul::lul:

Literally children.

Women act like children

lol stay mad whore

this fag used to scare me when i was small
Sorry to hear that, here is nice picture of Jacob smiling hoping to break the fear:
05-03-2016-London-United-Kingdom-Rupert-Murdoch-and-Jerry-Hall-s-Wedding-Rupert-Murdoch-and-Je_1471456875394282.jpg

JFL, what a low IQ creature.

Child tantrum :lul::lul:
A six year old amazonian jungle dwelling native boy is way more mature than this dog-fucking stuck up bitch.

Lol at these cunts being angry when a thug larper leaves them. Do they really still not understand how this works?

you will never have a foid trethen to kill herself because you dont want to have sex with her

yeah i guess so, anyways they both look like scary zombies and are jews, its over for them
Rockefeller was a goy, Rothschild mogs prime Chico

Last edited: