Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman at work is disgusting

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Some whore at work who overshares every detail of her life was going around to people talking about her “test results” from the doctor coming in a couple days. Then a few days later she goes around telling people the results are negative. No idea what the test was for, probably an STD? Either way it’s disgusting and not appropriate for the workplace. Keep that shit to yourself. I would never randomly talk to my coworkers about my private medical issues.

zero self awareness

Working with females

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Women shouldn't be allowed to work

They share everything to seek attention. They will talk about how theyre still surviving life while having numerous jew mental illnesses and how Chad pumped and dumped :foidSoy: aBuSeD them to get everyone's sympathy.

Water is wet foid behavior. Happens everytime.

i really dont want to work ,

They share everything to seek attention. They will talk about how theyre still surviving life while having numerous jew mental illnesses and how Chad pumped and dumped :foidSoy: aBuSeD them to get everyone's sympathy.

Water is wet foid behavior. Happens everytime.
Yep. Then you also have to hear about their therapy.

Some whore at work who overshares every detail of her life was going around to people talking about her “test results” from the doctor coming in a couple days. Then a few days later she goes around telling people the results are negative. No idea what the test was for, probably an STD? Either way it’s disgusting and not appropriate for the workplace. Keep that shit to yourself. I would never randomly talk to my coworkers about my private medical issues.
HR.

Occasionally I'll listen if there hot, if they are ugly I just tune out and browse my phone lol.

They do not belong at work they all should do hard labour on Catfish or Cabbage Farm

Same with my job. I wish I had a job with no female coworkers