Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman angry that a nearby oldcel didn't also whiteknight against the raging short guy.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
They needed another man to beat a 5′0″ manlet? Jesus, those foids wanted the whiteknights to kill the guy right there on the spot.

He should have punched the whore

Based old guy.

I hope I’m in a situation like this at some point so I can not help a foid.

''That’s white men in a nutshell.''

What is he supposed to do at this moment as an old man? She actually confirms that females are unable to hold any responsibility. They will always point at some (white) man who should interfere and resolve this situation magically.
By the way, that is white females in a nutshell. Spoiled and arrogant. They really need a good beat up.

The fucking manlet is not even a threat. You want other men, men whom are unrelated and owe these hoes nothing, to risk their livelihood, to instigate physical violence just because he says some mean shit? Muh entitlement gender.

The oldcel is still trying to figure out what happened to his country.
''That’s white men in a nutshell.''

What is he supposed to do at this moment as an old man? She actually confirms that females are unable to hold any responsibility. They will always point at some (white) man who should interfere and resolve this situation magically.
By the way, that is white females in a nutshell. Spoiled and arrogant. They really need a good beat up.
They never miss a chance to bash a privileged white man.

Based old guy.

The man was no threat though there was nothing to help with. Foids jumped at the chance for drama/being a victim and men wanted to mog him.

I'd not only not do anything, I'd cheer the old short guy on.

''How many men were in that room and just let that shit go unchecked? Just because he knocked the guy out doesn’t mean he was actually doing it to defend women. For all we know it was because dude got in his face. This is just toxic masculinity theatre and it’s all bullshit.''

They let it unchecked because otherwise it would be toxic. So, just taste your own medicine, you stupid female.
And it also looks like, it is only legit to fight if a female is involved. Just risk your life for some random females brah without getting any reward.

You whores wanted feminism, so shut your dirty whore mouths.

They want everyone to be a mangina who lives to defend them

Women are such fucking idiots.

I'd not only not do anything, I'd cheer the old short guy on.

Cheer?
I'd floor that cuck that pounced on him.

Then I'd invite the guy for a chat and talk to him about Inceldom and let him know there's other men that have been through what you've gone through.

Based old guy.

If you are based you would help him.
FUCK i wish i was 6'3 or something and was there so i could shit on these normies.

Cheer?
I'd floor that cuck that pounced on him.

Then I'd invite the guy for a chat and talk to him about Inceldom and let him know there's other men that have been through what you've gone through.
That's even better, but I'd be kicked out if I did, but fuck that place anyway so who cares. It's the best feeling when you beat the shit out of a whiteknight in front of whores, they'll lose all their attraction to him and divert it to you for a while.

They needed another man to beat a 5′0″ manlet? Jesus, those foids wanted the whiteknights to kill the guy right there on the spot.

I don't wanna get banned again but I'm just fucking bloodthirsty at this point.These whores need to be tortured to the brink of death.I just want to stomp on their faces till their brains pop out.

Women want ugly men to die, so they probably wanted one of the whiteknights to kill the dude.
I don't wanna get banned again but I'm just fucking bloodthirsty at this point.These whores need to be tortured to the brink of death.I just want to stomp on their faces till their brains pop out.

why did you get banned, boyo?

If I ever encounter a stupid whiteknight like this in public, I'll beat the fuck out of his stupid ass and make him afraid to whiteknight ever again. It's about time we stick up for eachother, brothers.
If you are based you would help him.
FUCK i wish i was 6'3 or something and was there so i could shit on these normies.
You don't need to be super tall. Just be super built and strong, and you can easily take down taller guys especially if you go for the legs. Get them down on the ground by any means necessary, and they lose a lot of their tall advantage.

Last edited:
They're not entitled to have men act as their personal attack dogs.
And yet they have no shortage of them. Its a jungle out there

Çity holes are the worst.

would they all be laughing and talking shit if this guy was 6'5 and 250lbs?

Lol it's white men who is responsible for female emancipation.

White men are responsible for everything bad in this world. Let us just end him already... teehee.

I hope a million man army of bagelcels show these hos whats what.