Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woman admits she doesn't want to ask out a guy CAUSE FEAR OF REJECTION

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
I swear women have it so fucking easy, they literally admit that they don't want to risk getting rejected, yet they can sit back and watch a bunch of guys fight over their attention and them in general. It must be nice to live life on easy mode. Yet I'm ALWAYS EXPECTED to be the one that makes the first move or else literally nothing will happen, and it's always been rejection.

jfl a foid is scared of dming a man because of being ‘rejected’ as if any man with a brain is going to say no to some free pussy

we can’t dm a foid because if we do we’ll get labelled a ‘creep’, blasted on social media, called a rapist, etc

it never began :feelshaha:

omg she is literally me uwu :foidSoy:

jfl a foid is scared of dming a man because of being ‘rejected’ as if any man with a brain is going to say no to some free pussy

we can’t dm a foid because if we do we’ll get labelled a ‘creep’, blasted on social media, called a rapist, etc

it never began :feelshaha:

>there are foids who seriously believe being the sexually selective gender is inferior
>there are foids who are aware of being the sexually selective gender and DENY IT
>there are foids who don't want men to court them, but won't approach men either

Are they retarded?
:feelstastyman: