Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wmaf meme causes race war in the comments

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240524 083228 Reddit
Screenshot 20240524 083326 Reddit
Screenshot 20240524 083418 Reddit
Screenshot 20240524 083340 Reddit
Screenshot 20240524 083553 Reddit
Screenshot 20240524 083744 Reddit
Screenshot 20240524 083907 Reddit
Screenshot 20240524 084014 Reddit
Screenshot 20240524 084028 Reddit
Screenshot 20240524 084059 Reddit

Rice foids have no idea how unlikeable they are

i often shit on ricemen but it's sad really

still due to kpop and animu have even bigger legions of simps thatn white toilets
Noodlewhore SMV will only go up as their competition in the west sabotages themselves unfortunately

Noodles prove they like whites again....

That's fucking great :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Let it be known that noodlewhores are fucking race traitors

gas racemixers now.

Yeah, all that race war shit is caused by mass inceldom. Solve inceldom and everyone will be happy, and will even cooperate with racial segregation.

i wanna breed nooflewhores with my bwc pls

Asian women’s hatred of asian males have made me never want to SEAmaxx or get with an asian woman cause the sons would he fucked over.

ricecels should destroy asian whores egos by ruining their lives. Punch them when you see them on the street, ridicule and destroy their ego online, don't marry asian whores, only marry white women and make fun of anyone that marries asians. Make them feel neglected make them feel ugly for being the ugly pan faced subhumans that they are

Reddit = homosexual

Can you imagine these self hating asian women have half asian sons with their husbands kek....I understand Elliot Rodger now

JFL admitting openly ameriskank culture allows her being a fucking whore. Imagine saying men expecting her to do fucking domestic chores while he slaves away to be “oppressive”

All asian sluts must be raped by based rice men right now. Take away women’s rights

Asian women’s hatred of asian males have made me never want to SEAmaxx or get with an asian woman cause the sons would he fucked over.
Exactly. They are objectively infamous selfish cunts with no morals

"hating everyone else = self-hatred
you should hate yourself instead"

At least there are some based comments on soyddit

I hate noodlefoids more than all other foids combined.

Typical burgerland noodlewhore

ricecels should destroy asian whores egos by ruining their lives. Punch them when you see them on the street, ridicule and destroy their ego online, don't marry asian whores, only marry white women and make fun of anyone that marries asians. Make them feel neglected make them feel ugly for being the ugly pan faced subhumans that they are
:yes::yes::society:

Criticizing rice culture for their treatment towards women is extremely cucked, there is nothing wrong with misogyny

Feel bad for my ricecel brocels. It isn't easy for them. :feelsbadman:

Aww man I'm sad I missed this. the moment I saw the the 2k-2k upvote to comment ratio I knew it was going to be a good one

Last edited:
Image 7 is absolutely brutal. Guy thinks she loves him for him meanwhile she only likes his height, weight and race.

Noodlewhore chinks should be behead by ricecels for being a race traitor

Shouldn't ricecels be happy their women are upgrading their genes? It's not degrading like mixing with nigs.

Shouldn't ricecels be happy their women are upgrading their genes? It's not degrading like mixing with nigs.
Preface: Bump. TL;DR. Possibly copium and statements w/ little to no evidence. Knowledgeablecels who actually know about race, correct me if I'm wrong.

No, that only further fuels their sexual frustration, and serves as another reason to go eat rice with them (if you know what I mean, and in video game ofc). And no, noodlewhores are not "upgrading" their genes, they're tainting white genes with their shitty subhuman bugfaced slant-eyed yellow genes, and thus it's considered a downgrade.

It's inherently dysgenic (Miscegenation) when a noodlecunt "upgrades" her genes with higher tier races, white in this case. It downgrades the other mate's genes. More adverse genetic flaws, such as manletism, uglyism, autism, come more often from mothers over fathers. Add it up with age, fat, body count, egg quality and feritlity, etc.
Ex: 6'3 white with 5'3 roastie noodlewhore spawns a hapa manlet who's 5'7 post-puberty. He would have zero chances if he lived the west but he'd probably be okay if he lived in the ricelands where anything remotely white is considered exotic (just another term for attractive).

If they happen to procreate, noodlewhores could call their offspring an upgrade but it won't be at the level like a purewhite celebrity-tier chad that they'd expect it to be. It would be an upgrade only for them but for their husbands, it's a total 180 (in a "-" way), unless if they still happen to be completely oblivious :bluepill: after all the shit they went through. This made me realize that the act of miscegenation is gynocentric, in which it benefits only the foid. In principles, anything that benefits the foid while puts the man in heavy disadvantage, it means society is going backwards.

Whites (subchad) went with noodlewhores because they have no other options in the west, and even with that, noodlewhores are now becoming increasingly entitled to a white gigachad, at least in Western countries, however I'm now beginning to see this phenomenon happen in rice shitholes as well. JBW+geomaxxing is inevitably going away sooner or later for subchad whites (basically just betabux deluxe which is virtually gone in the west).

Last edited:
The Asian race could use another ww2 (replace ww with gender) the casualties will be sky high.

However thank you for archiving this.

Unlike, arabs or Indians mixing with white, which usually(arabs especially) results, in white passing children, noodlewhores are ER making machines. Why do whites even touch these whores? Stop ruining your bloodlines

Unlike, arabs or Indians mixing with white, which usually(arabs especially) results, in white passing children, noodlewhores are ER making machines. Why do whites even touch these whores? Stop ruining your bloodlines
Because whites are retarded and they will get themselves extinct