Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wmaf meme causes race war in the comments

It's stupid to call a woman a traitor. None of them are loyal to anyone. They may be passionate for a good looking guy but that's the closest it'll get.

6'2 fat+ugly+broke white guys have higher SMV then 90% of ethnic men.

Preface: Bump. TL;DR. Possibly copium and statements w/ little to no evidence. Knowledgeablecels who actually know about race, correct me if I'm wrong.

No, that only further fuels their sexual frustration, and serves as another reason to go eat rice with them (if you know what I mean, and in video game ofc). And no, noodlewhores are not "upgrading" their genes, they're tainting white genes with their shitty subhuman bugfaced slant-eyed yellow genes, and thus it's considered a downgrade.

It's inherently dysgenic (Miscegenation) when a noodlecunt "upgrades" her genes with higher tier races, white in this case. It downgrades the other mate's genes. More adverse genetic flaws, such as manletism, uglyism, autism, come more often from mothers over fathers. Add it up with age, fat, body count, egg quality and feritlity, etc.
Ex: 6'3 white with 5'3 roastie noodlewhore spawns a hapa manlet who's 5'7 post-puberty. He would have zero chances if he lived the west but he'd probably be okay if he lived in the ricelands where anything remotely white is considered exotic (just another term for attractive).

If they happen to procreate, noodlewhores could call their offspring an upgrade but it won't be at the level like a purewhite celebrity-tier chad that they'd expect it to be. It would be an upgrade only for them but for their husbands, it's a total 180 (in a "-" way), unless if they still happen to be completely oblivious :bluepill: after all the shit they went through. This made me realize that the act of miscegenation is gynocentric, in which it benefits only the foid. In principles, anything that benefits the foid while puts the man in heavy disadvantage, it means society is going backwards.

Whites (subchad) went with noodlewhores because they have no other options in the west, and even with that, noodlewhores are now becoming increasingly entitled to a white gigachad, at least in Western countries, however I'm now beginning to see this phenomenon happen in rice shitholes as well. JBW+geomaxxing is inevitably going away sooner or later for subchad whites (basically just betabux deluxe which is virtually gone in the west).
High IQ post. If I were a white normie looking for women in noodleland I'd probably go to volleyball games and try to find the tallest and most athletic Asian girl to breed with. Or better yet go to Polynesia (Samoa best choice) and try to find a white worshipping woman there; then you may get a Jason Mamoa type son who'll actually have a happy life.

typical noodlefoid

Preface: Bump. TL;DR. Possibly copium and statements w/ little to no evidence. Knowledgeablecels who actually know about race, correct me if I'm wrong.

No, that only further fuels their sexual frustration, and serves as another reason to go eat rice with them (if you know what I mean, and in video game ofc). And no, noodlewhores are not "upgrading" their genes, they're tainting white genes with their shitty subhuman bugfaced slant-eyed yellow genes, and thus it's considered a downgrade.

It's inherently dysgenic (Miscegenation) when a noodlecunt "upgrades" her genes with higher tier races, white in this case. It downgrades the other mate's genes. More adverse genetic flaws, such as manletism, uglyism, autism, come more often from mothers over fathers. Add it up with age, fat, body count, egg quality and feritlity, etc.
Ex: 6'3 white with 5'3 roastie noodlewhore spawns a hapa manlet who's 5'7 post-puberty. He would have zero chances if he lived the west but he'd probably be okay if he lived in the ricelands where anything remotely white is considered exotic (just another term for attractive).

If they happen to procreate, noodlewhores could call their offspring an upgrade but it won't be at the level like a purewhite celebrity-tier chad that they'd expect it to be. It would be an upgrade only for them but for their husbands, it's a total 180 (in a "-" way), unless if they still happen to be completely oblivious :bluepill: after all the shit they went through. This made me realize that the act of miscegenation is gynocentric, in which it benefits only the foid. In principles, anything that benefits the foid while puts the man in heavy disadvantage, it means society is going backwards.

Whites (subchad) went with noodlewhores because they have no other options in the west, and even with that, noodlewhores are now becoming increasingly entitled to a white gigachad, at least in Western countries, however I'm now beginning to see this phenomenon happen in rice shitholes as well. JBW+geomaxxing is inevitably going away sooner or later for subchad whites (basically just betabux deluxe which is virtually gone in the west).
This

The Jews have completely destroyed the reputation of asian men.
Brutal, I've even seen a girl giving a titjob with the star of david tatoo on her milkers like looking from B, you know.

Because whites are retarded and they will get themselves extinct
IMO jews want to be only representatives of white race left on this planet and they push this toxic globohomo tolerancy agenda into most EU countries and ut to north of Mexico.

female yellow monkey are atleast honest about it