Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Wizardcel Trait] You have actual conversation skills IRL

Treebarkquartz

Treebarkquartz

Officer
★★
And despite your level of blackpill and lost hope , you actually get very animated when you speak. You can actually steer conversations well and can instantly know what level of bluepill/Redpill/npc/boomer someone is at and meet them on their level.

Can relate. I work a customer facing job, so I can't be a complete social retard.

My social skills are out of this world but it doesn’t matter when everyone automatically hates and looks down on me because I’m khhv trucel

I'm almost a wizardcel and my social skills are at the bottom of the ocean.

My social skills are out of this world but it doesn’t matter when everyone automatically hates and looks down on me because I’m khhv trucel
Right . I'm extroverted but barred from socializing recreationallly

You can actually steer conversations well and can instantly know what level of bluepill/Redpill/npc/boomer someone is at and meet them on their level.
Based. Actually a big reason why I want to leave NEETdom (well, partially leave it) is to have fun with normies who don't know you're blackpilled (or what the hell that even is).

I can't relate, tbh. When it comes to RL, people see my ugly face, shitty frame, etc. So, they treat me like a subhuman (which I actually am) while I hesitate to say anything without being frightened. Although I can play a normie on the internet to some degree.

Last edited:
Good god, don't remind me. It's crazy seeing how socially inept a lot of normies are

I wonder where I stand because I don't talk fluidly because I am used to getting interrupted in the middle of a sentence; so I end up stammering a bunch.