Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Wizardcel tip: Have two jobs

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I suggest that all sub 7/10 males work at least two different jobs, because normies have lost their fucking minds.

I was unemployed all throughout the pandemic, and I survived on boosted unemployment payments, and stimulus deposits.

I was hired at a marketing firm in August of 2021, and I really like that job - I'm still a kissless incel - but at least the job gave me some status.

October of 2021, I was hired at a retail department store, it was ok - however, I felt I was working too hard for too little money.

By January of 2022, I quit the retail department store job, and decided to just focus on my marketing job.

The marketing job goes on hiatus during the summer, so I started a new day job working at a bookstore.

Wow - nothing makes you understand how lame normies are like working two jobs.

Normies allow power - like a job title - to go to their heads easily.

When a normnigger drunk on power sees a sub 7/10 male - the normnigger will attack the sub 7/10 male.

Sub 7/10 males need to have contingency plans - keep a hustle on the side, even if it is a gig job on the weekends.

Normies are like robots, and incels like us don't compute to them. :blackpill:

View: https://youtu.be/nCBwIycgcAI

I will never work even one job:feelsaww:

I suggest that all sub 7/10 males work at least two different jobs, because normies have lost their fucking minds.

I was unemployed all throughout the pandemic, and I survived on boosted unemployment payments, and stimulus deposits.

I was hired at a marketing firm in August of 2021, and I really like that job - I'm still a kissless incel - but at least the job gave me some status.

October of 2021, I was hired at a retail department store, it was ok - however, I felt I was working too hard for too little money.

By January of 2022, I quit the retail department store job, and decided to just focus on my marketing job.

The marketing job goes on hiatus during the summer, so I started a new day job working at a bookstore.

Wow - nothing makes you understand how lame normies are like working two jobs.

Normies allow power - like a job title - to go to their heads easily.

When a normnigger drunk on power sees a sub 7/10 male - the normnigger will attack the sub 7/10 male.

Sub 7/10 males need to have contingency plans - keep a hustle on the side, even if it is a gig job on the weekends.

Normies are like robots, and incels like us don't compute to them. :blackpill:

View: https://youtu.be/nCBwIycgcAI

stupid jew
this is the mentality, fuck the system!

"Normies" do count as sub 7/10 males, though. :feelswhere:

48A6DB13 EF19 4B9C B236 BEDA0D267726

I will never work even one job:feelsaww:
Best of luck to you brother. I've NEETmaxxed before and it was GLORIOUS. I will do it again sometime, we have this thing in Canada called Employmernt Insurance, so you can get reasonable NEETbux if you get fired, but there's a few conditions you have to fill. It also depends how you got fired.

Any maplecels are welcome to hit me up if they need a strategy on how to get this.

>Marketing highest normie tier job ever
>Wizardcel

Money, Power, and Sex are all that matter - if you aren't making a lot of money at a job, then at least try and fuck one of your foid coworkers.

I know I am glowing a bit by posting this - but, I actually did meet a business owner back in 2016 who drove up in a Lamborghini to film a commercial at the place I was working at... honestly, goy go their entire lives without realizing how much they are getting screwed over:

Not your Lamborghini copy

Money, Power, and Sex are all that matter - if you aren't making a lot of money at a job, then at least try and fuck one of your foid coworkers.

I know I am glowing a bit by posting this - but, I actually did meet a business owner back in 2016 who drove up in a Lamborghini to film a commercial at the place I was working at... honestly, goy go their entire lives without realizing how much they are getting screwed over:

View attachment 658306
They usually were tall Chads in their youth and got lucky and now can have tons of money to do whatever they want with

Listen - most of the people that seek promotion now and days are scum. Anyone with brains - goes off and starts their own business.

>Marketing highest normie tier job ever
>Wizardcel
I thought about that a lot - you are totally correct.

And what I realized is that I am drawn to the excitement of the marketing job. The "fast life" applies more to the marketing job, while my lame retail job is the low-paying Peter Parker freelance photographer for the Daily Bugle job.

>Wizardcel

Yes, anything is better than being a wizardcel - however, since I am old I don't give a fuck anymore. Normniggers should hang from trees in Isla Vista in Minecraft.