Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Within 6 minutes of creating my chadfish, I had my first 10 matches

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
I'm making a return to chadfishing. I just set up 5 accounts, with 5 new chads, on 5 new phones I purchased from a second hand shop.

Within 6 minutes of creating the first account, I had my first 10+ matches. Literally every second swipe gets a match :feelsrope:

Anyway, I'll have heaps of blackpills and salty sluts getting stood up in the coming days!

I'm combat effective. I'm back in the game:

s-ries-trailer-62730102_PRO35_10.jpg

I already did all the chad fishing I can muster. Takes a lot out of you

It isn't a true Chadfish unless you become the reincarnation of Catfishman.

What happened to his videos?

He got doxxed so I think he scrubbed everything and someone didn't think to back them all up. There's only like 3-4 that I can find.

chadfishing is so fucking depressing when your own profile hardly gets any matches at all, let alone 10 in the first few minutes.

Give those disgusting thots a taste of their own medicine, OP.

Post the pics you used?
I need some chadfishing pics tbh

They're some of the ones I'm using atm

To download high resolution images/videos/stories from models insta pages:

To find others use these links and pick one:

Go for the Russian and Eastern European guys as they'll be less likely to be noticed. Also chadfish outside the country they live in to reduce it (use VPN or geolocators on chrome for desktop tinder). If they have a youtube channel, screenshot the pictures and they will be reverse image proof.

How are you gonna send fake snap chat that’s the main obstacle

Now try a landwhale profile and enjoy x2 more swipes than the chadfish :)

You guys seriously need to put these experiments up on YouTube or anyplace outside these forums. The fact that r/chadfish got banned just proves that you guys are exposing a reality that many vested interests would prefer remained hidden - feminists, the for-profit dating advice industry, gold diggers, settlers, PUA gurus, and practically the entire corporate world (think of all the shit men buy and all the money/gifts women get from beta orbiters, all because these men believe female sexual desire works like a damn vending machine). Once enough men awaken to the double standards, the deception, and just HOW dramatically different the SMP works for "Chad" vs themselves, it'll shake the status quo right down to the core. Forget the blackpill, spread the CHADpill.

Last edited:
We need the centralized data base for all chadfishing.

S.H.O.W.E.R
Systematic hookups of women experimental research

I get the urge to chadfish again، but when you go deep you can become suicidal.

That's not a chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back