Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel With respect to the rules: Congratulations, youre Believers

Mustafa

Mustafa

Banned
-
Quran: Tell the believing men to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what they do.

Quran: And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

These two verses from the Quran are basically the logo of the forum.

I am not going to become religious

Muhammad prophet mogs Jesus
Neither copies the other.
Both are Prophets.
Jesus is not God. We'll he could be a 'God', but he is not Eloh-ims/Allahs son.
Both worship the same God.

I have a hypothesis.
Jesus controls the West and SEALS.
Muhammed controls the East and Terrorists (terror being shock).

Muhammad was basically a Chad telling his fellow arab to keep being Incel while he could fuck their wive, sisters and daugters with God himself approval kek

Good plan actually.

I am not going to become religious
Imam Hussein which died fighting for justice and had no sons (incel?), like Christians believe Jesus died for them, says die muslim or die free, but don't die evil and stupid etc when they wanted to kill him and his group of brave ones whom willingly followed him. Suit yourself.
Muhammad was basically a Chad telling his fellow arab to keep being Incel while he could fuck their wive, sisters and daugters with God himself approval kek

Good plan actually.
Actually Allah through the Prophet Muhammed says men can have upto four wives, but the same goes not for women.

Actually Allah through the Prophet Muhammed says men can have upto four wives, but the same goes not for women.

I know this theory. In practice, only men with status, or higher tier genetics take it all in the end thanks to your prophet. The well-known meme depicting incel muslims fucking goats exists for a reason, sadly. Religion is only there to preserve social consensus. And this consensus is not favorable to incels. Sorry to have to tell you that.

Why?
I know this theory. In practice, only men with status, or higher tier genetics take it all in the end thanks to your prophet. The well-known meme depicting incel muslims fucking goats exists for a reason, sadly. Religion is only there to preserve social consensus. And this consensus is not favorable to incels. Sorry to have to tell you that.
Because rich people can marry many wives (which is undesired) if their like horny or maybe can feed more mouths, doesnt mean poor people neccesarily fuck goats. One of the reasons polygamy is encouraged is exactly because muslim men (whom the media calls terrorist rebels) die fighting. Women dont, but they need sex, we gotta give it to them.

Don't mix between the East and West. Don't force your ideals on us. Jesus is not Muhammed. We can force the whole world to become muslims with 1/3 of the world being KamiKaze warriors, and more so, but Allah tells us no compulsion is allowed. So ... what you accuse us of is false.

Last edited:
Why?

Because rich people can marry many wives (which is undesired) if their like horny or maybe can feed more mouths, doesnt mean poor people neccesarily fuck goats. One of the reasons polygamy is encouraged is exactly because muslim men (whom the media calls terrorist rebels) die fighting. Women dont, but they need sex, we gotta give it to them.

Don't mix between the East and West. Don't force your ideals on us. Jesus is not Muhammed. We can force the whole world to become muslims with 1/3 of the world being KamiKaze warriors, and more so, but Allah tells us no compulsion is allowed. So ... what you accuse us of is false.

I'm not accussing anyone, I'm just saying the blatant truth. "The winner takes it all", that's how it works since the beginning of time, regardless of culture, religion or other artificial sub-concept.

Praise be to Allah

I'm not accussing anyone, I'm just saying the blatant truth. "The winner takes it all", that's how it works since the beginning of time, regardless of culture, religion or other artificial sub-concept.
Allah IS victorious. And he only wishes you worship him alone, to be guided by him. He wants not the sacrificial goats flesh and blood, only you obedience.
Praise be to Allah
This is paradoxical: Allah says in the Quran if my slave calls me (prayer) i answer him. Muslims are sons of Ismael meaning God is hearing.

Are you Christian? Great! Feel comfortable.

Last edited: