Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do some of you subscribe to the islam ideoligies?

Have any of you even read the quran?
Most of you just support nazism and extreme islam because you believe in chaos.

What if you were a victim of 9 11?
You guys dont have any idea what you are talking about.

That religion is a danger to civilization as we know it.

I know this forum mainly focus on feminism and men depriving.
But seriously there are bigger issues now.
This world is being ruined as we speak.
And this "liberal" false fake ideology was started by hamas in the 90s this is their belief that making the world believing they are victims while destroying the world is a good thing.

You guys have no idea that you are only benefitting what you hate the most which is disorder and chaos.
If none of that existed , even peace between genders could be achieved.
Dumb asses
nothing you said makes sense you cocksucking feminist kyke

The world is better off under an islamic caliphate. It's the only HUMAN path foward. Everything else will lead to cavemen getting obliterated by drones, and only .01% of the population in the sky drugged out of their hedonistic jewish minds.

Most people and dumb and need Allah in their lives not onlyfans. They need to know that simply following the rules MATTERS. People should be rewarded for following the rules, and the impudent savages and the heathens should be stoned and lynched. This is what will lead to a life of meaning not creating AI girlfriends which is the only token jews can offer us in the future

Last edited:
That religion is a danger to civilization as we know it.
The West is a shithole, it hasn't offered me anything. Can I afford a house in Australia on a single salary? No. Will I find a bitch to marry and have kids with? No.
Then why would I care about this country? I want this shithole to burn, I want a Caliphate to replace this dump, I want Sharia law to replace kuffar law. I want kuffar sluts to accept Islam, or pay the jizya or die. I want faggots/trannies thrown off rooftops ISIS style. I want kuffar politicians/zogbots/judges/prosecutors/lawyers to die. I want to see alcohol serving night clubs bombed in martyrdom operations. I want democracy to die. I want interest loans to be abolished. I want to see women covered from head to toe. I want every kike to die, and for Israel to get destroyed.
I want gods word to be implemented on earth. And if that means I make changes to my life, and pray 5 times a day. Then so be it. I accepted that change when I converted to Islam. And anyone who disagrees with that implementation in accordance with the Sharia and the sunnah, then they're the enemies of Islam and they will be slaughtered and burn in the hellfire.
Total kike death.
Total infidel death.
Total faggot death.
Total tranny death.

This faggot lasted too long here, he should've been banned in a first month after registration.