Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do some of you subscribe to the islam ideoligies?

That religion is a danger to civilization as we know it.
The West is a shithole, it hasn't offered me anything. Can I afford a house in Australia on a single salary? No. Will I find a bitch to marry and have kids with? No.
Then why would I care about this country? I want this shithole to burn, I want a Caliphate to replace this dump, I want Sharia law to replace kuffar law. I want kuffar sluts to accept Islam, or pay the jizya or die. I want faggots/trannies thrown off rooftops ISIS style. I want kuffar politicians/zogbots/judges/prosecutors/lawyers to die. I want to see alcohol serving night clubs bombed in martyrdom operations. I want democracy to die. I want interest loans to be abolished. I want to see women covered from head to toe. I want every kike to die, and for Israel to get destroyed.
I want gods word to be implemented on earth. And if that means I make changes to my life, and pray 5 times a day. Then so be it. I accepted that change when I converted to Islam. And anyone who disagrees with that implementation in accordance with the Sharia and the sunnah, then they're the enemies of Islam and they will be slaughtered and burn in the hellfire.
Total kike death.
Total infidel death.
Total faggot death.
Total tranny death.

This faggot lasted too long here, he should've been banned in a first month after registration.