Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious With Inceldom we have reach peak self awareness [ENLIGHTENMENT]

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
This is personal theory. I will also make the case some urban tribes are another way of inceldom.

Inceldom is the ultimate form of self-awareness there has never been a moment in history where ugliness has been acknowledged for the success of mating. Inceldom is the only person that actively acknowledges this fact.

Sure back old days every average man would have a fair chance to get himself a foid partner, but as history progress, this change will decrease progressively until the point we are today. But for some reason ugliness was never acknowledged. There was always another thing, money, status, intelligence, romance (game), fame, etc.

Achieving any of the previously mentioned things worked for while, this is, in my opinion, the economic engine for the nations, Men trying to escape inceldom through any mean, this is will also stop working eventually, and some men started to show his discontent but never acknowledging the most obvious fact UGLINESS.

Some men starting to showing their discontent with society throughout other means and groups, intruding on the tribes.

Every subculture

-goths
-metalheads
-emos
-punks
-gamers
-nerds

, specially urban start with a group of discontent and frustrated men, but all of them reject the most obvious factor that causes their frustration UGLYNESS, never groups of chads or foids started and subculture quite the opposite.

I have felt this myself, I in my youth felt the need to rebel and destroy things or myself, I felt hate and the need to hate myself and others, I felt the need to become a dark metal-head, a satanist, emo. But I always reject the most obvious reason.

I was ugly.

But inceldom is the last and only truth. Yet so simple and for some reason so illusive especially to normies. That is inceldom of the peak in self-awareness. Sadly there is no comeback from this
knowing the truth doesn't make it less painfull

FamilyGuy1999

one pill to rule them all. one pill to find them, one pill to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

I mean we are the only philosophical movement, to call it in a way, that have the balls the address the Ugliness problem, 0 bullshit