Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion With hypergamy accelerating, when will it become acceptable for one to call themselves average looking on this forum?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
People meme that "even Chads will be posting here in a few years". And that is an exaggeration. But with hypergamy accelerating rapidly, can't we agree that average people can be incel in some cases? Maybe it hasn't affected all normies, but it has affected some:

So when will this board allow average looking incels to come here and post without the "muh you mog the indian janitor reeee fakecel"? by 2022? by 2024? how long until the truecel gatekeeping ends?

Average looking men can either end up as incels or betabuxx.

Average people are all over this place. The pics I've seen on /soc/, looksmaxx, etc. of self-ascribed incels were, for the most part unkempt but totally average men, with normal jaws, normal eyes, normal frame, etc.

I mean take a look at our representative St. Elliot himself. Just look at his fucking face. It's not ugly. It's not model tier, but he looked just fine.

Nowadays it's over if you're not model-tier.

Ok normie

its a joke my nigga :lul:

Frankly, if you ask me, half the people here are already average looking if not outright volcels. I would be pretty average looking for my race and location if not for the norwood.

I think more than looks, most here dislike the normie mentality. Iam sure all of us can relate to the struggles of an average looking guy who isnt a cuck.
elab on "normie mentality"

Foids have no need to fuck average men. 5/10 is becoming just as bad as being a 4/10. But those should just be classified as failed normies since they could still probably betabuxx if they become older

Most normies are bluepilled, look down upon incels, think its their own fault they have it this hard, put foids on a pedestal ,etc.
most people on this forum who are "average looking" indeed blame their looks and claim that average isn't good unless you want landwhales and that chadlite looks are needed

I'm an average looking Gorilla.

I'm average looking and I'm already here
:feelsYall:

It's only a matter of time until chadlites are posting here mogging everyone

Last edited:
most people on this forum who are "average looking" indeed blame their looks and claim that average isn't good unless you want landwhales and that chadlite looks are needed

Iam not sure where the disagreement is. Average men dont have enviable lives. But its also true that most men overestimate their attractiveness,

I consider my self average but i never had any kind of success so i´m probably an ugly coper. Glad this website exist to vent about my deepest and darkest wishes and vent about my life,if it wasn´t for that i would be hanging by a bridge by now.

were, for the most part unkempt but totally average men, with normal jaws, normal eyes, normal frame, etc.

Absolutely, that and they literally avoid women because “ITS OVER”

Meanwhile I am a short, framelet mixed ethnic with a recessed face. Normies and women not uncommonly pointing out ALL of these features...

I consider my self average but i never had any kind of success so i´m probably an ugly coper. Glad this website exist to vent about my deepest and darkest wishes and vent about my life,if it wasn´t for that i would be hanging by a bridge by now.
Same, I'm probably just coping by thinking I'm average.

It's hard for me to rate myself tbh when femshits constantly gaslight me

Iam not sure where the disagreement is. Average men dont have enviable lives. But its also true that most men overestimate their attractiveness,
people here thinkk normies get beckies and not uggos

Average non black men are definitely incel in the west if they want to fuck non fat decent looking foids

If they live in London, Toronto, Los Angeles, or The Netherlands... average men there are already incels.
Average non black men are definitely incel in the west if they want to fuck non fat decent looking foids
This is true.

Any men under 8/10 will be incels in near future.

20% of men getting all women and having multiple kids while rest cope or rope or fight or kill each other on the street. Bad future ahead

Average looking men, or even high-tier normies, can be incels if they are short and/or autistic.

Foids have insane standars. Its their fault in 99% of cases, not us incels, regardless of what reason we are incel.
Even the incels who never put in effort or approached, probably are that way for a good reason(negative social reinforcement)

mentalcel=truecel as mental problems cant be fixed

only volcels are fatcels tbh

Normies are already incels

Frankly, if you ask me, half the people here are already average looking if not outright volcels. I would be pretty average looking for my race and location if not for the norwood.
"outright volcels"

how? you think that normies on tinder get matches begging to fuck them?

"outright volcels"

how? you think that normies on tinder get matches begging to fuck them?
I was referring to standardcels. But that doesn't matter. Its not like the women they don't want to date would give them any time of the day.

I was referring to standardcels. But that doesn't matter. Its not like the women they don't want to date would give them any time of the day.
1/10 400 lb landwhale argument is stupid anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back