Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wishing inceldom on someone is like wishing for a starved African to stay starved.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, wishing inceldom on someone is like wishing for a starved African to stay starved. I see people say shit like this ‘Incels deserve to be alone‘ and shit which just boils my blood. No one would say ‘You deserve to be hungry’ to a starved African so why do people say that incels deserve to be starved of sex and physical touch? It’s just plain cruel and fucked up.

Its sexual selection at work. Theyre all fine with us coping, but the moment we say we also deserve to be with a foid, thats when they view us as a threat.

Its sexual selection at work. Theyre all fine with us coping, but the moment we say we also deserve to be with a foid, thats when they view us as a threat.
Society is very fucked up if you think about it.

They would say to the african that he's violent stupid and morally corrupt therefore ruining is living environment therefore he deserves to be hungry which is a misconception that ignores a lot of other factors as to why those people in Africa are starving. It's a similar situation with incels, they tell us that our attitude end behavior towards women in society is the only thing keeping us down and that looks and genetics dont matter when it's exactly that reason for why we are involuntarily celibate.

They would say to the african that he's violent stupid and morally corrupt there for ruining is living environment there for he deserves to be hungry which is a misconception ignores a lot of other factors as to why those people in Africa are starving. It's a similar situation with incels, they tell us that our attitude end behavior towards women in society is the only thing keeping us down and that looks and genetics dont matter when it's exactly that reason for why we are involuntarily celibate.
I guess there are many foids that probaly think that but just don’t say it since society only considers wishing inceldom on someone a normal and ok thing.

I guess there are many foids that probaly think that but just don’t say it since society only considers wishing inceldom on someone a normal and ok thing.
They know the exact reason for why we are incel and they know how to fix it but they choose not to because they dont want to.They also dont want to admit why so many men are incel because if they DID admit why there would be so many Bianca Devins cases once men realize they are utterly replaceable and that they have nothing to lose.

They know the exact reason for why we are incel and they know how to fix it but they choose not to because they dont want to.They also dont want to admit why so many men are incel because if they DID admit why there would be so many Bianca Devins cases once men realize they are utterly replaceable and that they have nothing to lose.
It’s a clown society, man. Society wants us to just not speak the truth and bite our tongues.

Society is very fucked up if you think about it.

Soyciety is full of double standards. Female sexual selection (hypergamy) coupled with technology (dating apps) has completely destroyed the market for average/ugly men. We are now blamed for all our problems and people are ok with us dying out (for the most part). And this is across the board.So many reddit subs are full of depressed lonely men, where they are banned for blaming society for their current situation.

In my personal life, i run into 1000s of incels since i live in curryland. Every other guy is an incel. The amount of suffering is unfathomable. And believe it or not, a lot these guys arent what i would describe as ugly. Mean while the ugliest fkin foid (who i mog unironically, not bragging) is a fkin model here. Apparently some simps came out with the idea that ugly women are beautiful too (JFL). There is no end to it. There is so much ragefuel around me.

Soyciety is full of double standards. Female sexual selection (hypergamy) coupled with technology (dating apps) has completely destroyed the market for average/ugly men. We are now blamed for all our problems and people are ok with us dying out (for the most part). And this is across the board.So many reddit subs are full of depressed lonely men, where they are banned for blaming society for their current situation.

In my personal life, i run into 1000s of incels since i live in curryland. Every other guy is an incel. The amount of suffering is unfathomable. And believe it or not, a lot these guys arent what i would describe as ugly. Mean while the ugliest fkin foid (who i mog unironically, not bragging) is a fkin model here. Apparently some simps came out with the idea that ugly women are beautiful too (JFL). There is no end to it. There is so much ragefuel around me.
Damn, man. Society in general causes depression.

Like the topic title says, wishing inceldom on someone is like wishing for a starved African to stay starved. I see people say shit like this ‘Incels deserve to be alone‘ and shit which just boils my blood. No one would say ‘You deserve to be hungry’ to a starved African so why do people say that incels deserve to be starved of sex and physical touch? It’s just plain cruel and fucked up.
and no one would tell a cancer patient to deal with their suffering,

just face it normies, u hate us because we are ugly

Solving the Inceldom Crisis is more important than solving starvation.

They would say to the african that he's violent stupid and morally corrupt therefore ruining is living environment therefore he deserves to be hungry which is a misconception that ignores a lot of other factors as to why those people in Africa are starving. It's a similar situation with incels, they tell us that our attitude end behavior towards women in society is the only thing keeping us down and that looks and genetics dont matter when it's exactly that reason for why we are involuntarily celibate.
Exactly my thoughts

They probably also think African children deserve to be hungry