Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Wishing I Could Kiss My Dark Souls Character's Feet

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I made another character in Dark Souls, she's pale, very slim, has black hair, and dark eyes. I only wear the upper body armor and gloves when I play her because I like seeing her face and legs.

I find myself being distracted by her feet when doing this. I often lower the camera angle so I can see the bottoms of her feet while walking. She has perfect feet, they never get dirty. I imagine myselfe rubbing and kissing them.

20240121 014641
20240121 013848

Last edited:
Fictional and AI foids are better than real ones

You should attach a screenshot of your chosen undead. FromSoft games are quite popular among irl losers, so I think many FromSoft fans are incels too especially Elden Ring and new Sekiro fans. I have played FromSoft games since Armored Core Last Raven.

From my experience, modded Skyrim is the best way to customize our perfect female characters.

You should attach a screenshot of your chosen undead.
Added.
FromSoft games are quite popular among irl losers, so I think many FromSoft fans are incels too especially Elden Ring and new Sekiro fans. I have played FromSoft games since Armored Core Last Raven.
I just started with dark souls but I've played it shit-ton.
From my experience, modded Skyrim is the best way to customize our perfect female characters.
I should get Skyrim.

What no real gf does to a man

i got filtered in ds2 x360

just got bored and didn play too much things happening and text

Tenor

@wereq @Grim_Reaper @LesscoBlob

Why you gotta be a footfag? Imagine wanting to kiss something other than her thighs. Smh

I made another character in Dark Souls, she's pale, very slim, has black hair, and dark eyes. I only wear the upper body armor and gloves when I play her because I like seeing her face and legs.

I find myself being distracted by her feet when doing this. I often lower the camera angle so I can see the bottoms of her feet while walking. She has perfect feet, they never get dirty. I imagine myselfe rubbing and kissing them.

View attachment 1044023View attachment 1044024
Butherface.