Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Winter needs to end NOW

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Fuck guys its cold and heating is expensive as fuck, and theres only so much one can do from just laying in your bed under a heating blanket

Its over for us northern hemispherecels

Don't you live with your parents?

Fuck guys its cold and heating is expensive as fuck, and theres only so much one can do from just laying in your bed under a heating blanket

Its over for us northern hemispherecels
Mfw I have no heating

Fatcels rejoice!

Winter? Which winter, lol.
:feelscry:

Winter is best time to be incel imo.

Winter is the best season.

winter needs to start here

I prefer winter over summer tbh. Summer is fucking suicidefuel when you're a incel.

sorry man, it didn't snow here at all and it's actually pretty cozy so i love that.
i hate winter too, imagine walking through snow and ice to a shitty job holy fuck and having sleet blasted in your face just to return to an empty apartment lmfao

No.
There are less people outside when it's dark and cold.
If you're cold put more clothes on
full

I don't like any weather, tbh.

It's unusually warm here in Sweden right now, basically the only positive thing going on.

oh I gotcha. You have to pay for your place then?

Yeha, and my apartment only has electric which is expensive as fuck, I keep it at 52 to keep the pipes from freezing but other than that I cope with my electric blanket

Its brutal and fucking Greta has the audacity to complain about muh global warming, literally the only people who care about it are commifornians and florida boomers because their shitty states will get flooded

Yeha, and my apartment only has electric which is expensive as fuck, I keep it at 52 to keep the pipes from freezing but other than that I cope with my electric blanket

Its brutal and fucking Greta has the audacity to complain about muh global warming, literally the only people who care about it are commifornians and florida boomers because their shitty states will get flooded

that's brutal man having to pay for your own place. Do you work a job to pay for it while also going to school?

that's brutal man having to pay for your own place. Do you work a job to pay for it while also going to school?

No, I worked full time for 6 months after graduating, saved up some money (lived @ parents so no expenses) and then just quit and decided to go back to school, Im a STEMcel so I made enough money to cover tuition + rent but then the jew landlord wanted a $3k deposit which is like WTF thats unexpected, on top of everything you need $3k? So I can get by but barely, if I have to I can probably find a job on campus but Im trying to avoid wageslaving

Mind you heating is insane, I think $250/month is the average for where I live so FUCK, Im trying not to run it more than I have to

Its cold where i live

just live in florida theory, it's like 60-80 here while you guys are freezingcels

I want to experience a brutal winter ngl.

wished it would at least snow

It's summer where i live tbh

Luckily it hasn't snowed here, which is rare.

Better than summer where it's hot inside and you can't wear jackets outside.

No.
There are less people outside when it's dark and cold.
If you're cold put more clothes on
full
I fucking hate wearing clothes tbh. I always wear as little as possible. Thankfully I am northern/Northwest European genetically so I can handle the cold well, plus I am fat from drug and alcohol maxxing so the fat keeps me warm. I wear shorts 90% of the time unless the temperature is suicidefuel.

Mogs me at looking manly