Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Turkish people are worshipping dogs now its fucking insane !

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
Everyday these evil bully like creatures are killing other animals, poor cats, wildlife and even humans but the mentally ill disabled people want these evil creatures to not be killed like every modern country does

So tragic

Why do you guys think dogs only attack the kids and old people ? Its cuz they can sense they are weak like bullies pick on the weak short kids

I am saying this and mark my words ;

Every sane human being will understand that dogs are evil demonic creatures that needs to get eradicated in the end , and we will mass murder these evil bully animals !

Like Turkish Delight in small portions because if i eat a whole portion i risk a diabetic hypo attack

Like Turkish Delight in small portions because if i eat a whole portion i risk a diabetic hypo attack
What do you mean

I will legit write every fucking dog case here soon in turkey

Dogs are the ultimate normie cope.

Sugar Content is extremely high and if ate too much Turkish Delight my sugar levels would spike leading to a diabetic attack
Then dont dude

Opinions on Armenians

Only Armenian i have heard of is Alek Minassian
Based ! Alek minassian  24610