Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Winter is coming] REMINDER : A few milimeters of bone decided that you cant cuddle while its cold

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Every time of the year is gruesome for the incel.

Spring: Couples and love everywhere, people want fresh love etc.

Summer : Foids walking half naked around, bbq party smell, etc

Autumm : Cold time starts, here it begins to hurt that youre alone without someone to cuddle

Winter: full depression and pain about lonelineness, sleepless nights, cuddling with your bed stuff doesnt help anymore.

Lying in the bed alone with the cold wind blowingg through the window feels like sharp razors

It never began

Gotta get that body pillow w the fleshlight strapped on top

Seasonspill is brutal

MWQ3ZDRlMjhlNCMvLWlIY2tTOXNocnNvM2RhTmUtaTYxSkpZZ1VrPS8weDIxOjEwNzh4NjI3LzgwMHg0NTAvZmlsdGVyczpmb3JtYXQoanBlZyk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCkvaHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL3BvbGljeW1pYy1pbWFnZXMvMHk5a2xob3pmZGR0a2Nyc2ZrdTlwMm16NTc4bGg2eGU1c3B1amQ2cWphY2Q4ZHdxcmh2NnB0MDlmc2d5anBnZi5qcGc.jpg

JFL if you get cold

summer is much worse. autumn is good because the rain and its getting darker quicker. winter is autumn but on steroids but with christmas(shit tradcuck holiday but still worth the rainy/dry weather and dark skies). spring is meh. summer is suifuel.

Winter brings SAD as well, incels don't really go outside much so they need that precious sunlight to produce vitamin D. In Winter my vit D drops off a fucking cliff, I don't even know how I manage to stay alive. I go so pale people get scared by my presence because they think im a ghost.

winter is best season

I don't really go outside anyway, so this doesn't bother me.

no wonder suicide is most prevalent in early spring and summer. Thats when the thots come out and indirectly kill 1million people a year worldwide

no wonder suicide is most prevalent in early spring and summer. Thats when the thots come out and indirectly kill 1million people a year worldwide
extreme IQ

I heard that the majority of suicides take place around Christmas season. It makes sense because there are people who spend time with there family and have fun with their lover while the loner gets to rot. “It’s the most wonderful time of the year” :feelsgah:

> game of thrones
Wojak turbocuck

Cozy time starts for me as soon as I can say summer is over. I don't wait for winter, once Labor Day hits I break out the flannel and warm beverages. I don't care how hot it is still.

Thankfully, for some miraculous reason we're having an unusually cold autumn & winter this year. I wish I could make it count.

I heard that the majority of suicides take place around Christmas season. It makes sense because there are people who spend time with there family and have fun with their lover while the loner gets to rot. “It’s the most wonderful time of the year” :feelsgah:
thats a myth boyo, suicides peak at early spring and summer

Couples cuddling by the fireplace is the first thing I think when I think of winter. Fuck man.

Winter is my favorite season. Just set the heater on hot, throw a blanket over me and comfortably play FIFA or GTA online while it's snowing outside. I like it.

Winter is ultimate LDAR season. Sure, it would be better to cuddle with someone but it's still a billion times better than summer.

Thank God I'm fleeing from both the harsh European winter and the sight of beautiful young natural blondes galore. I can't take it anymore. I want to sweat like a pig and be around subhuman looking people in my third world country in peace.