Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Will you help a foid in case you see her crying for help ?

Will you help a foid when in case you see her crying for help ?

• Yes

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 50 90.9%

• Total voters
even if my intentions are good, she would think i'm "creepy" for not looking like chad.
not worth it
she should be responsible for her own safety. when i needed help in real life not one girl helped in any sitution. everytime it was men , normies and even chads sometimes.

If i did save the Foid she would then accuse me of sexual assault . So no thanks.
This happened to me on a bus.

Negros we're harassing hetkr. I white knighted.

She turned on me.

I still believe its a moral thing to do so yes. I doubt they'd do the same for me though

Kind of relatable. I would probably try to save her for 2 reasons.

1. Even though she is most likely absolutely disgusted by me and would never do the same for me and doesn't deserve to be saved, I would still feel an inner need in me to do it. I would still feel sorry for her for being in trouble. I'm still not a psychopath, although life would be much easier that way.

2. I would be terrified that somehow people would find out that I abandoned her and I would be held responsible.

2. I would be terrified that somehow people would find out that I abandoned her and I would be held responsible.
doesnt work that way sweaty. you are not obligated to help her. it was her husbands job.

doesnt work that way sweaty. you are not obligated to help her. it was her husbands job.
This is a legit viewpoint, but in reality, an incel would be crucified if he didn't help a foid even though he was capable of doing so.