Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Will you help a foid in case you see her crying for help ?

Will you help a foid when in case you see her crying for help ?

• Yes

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 50 90.9%

• Total voters
river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Suppose you encounter a foid who is in dangerous situation like - fallen in a deep pit , or drowning or something like that , and there is no one around other than you . And only you have the chance of saving her , otherwise she will die .

Will you save her ?

I think I will .

Last edited:
I would never help a stranger, specially a stuck toilet.

Only IF I get to BRUTALLY fuck them, otherwise who cares about the dumb whore bitch I am not a cuck SIMP.

Unless she's hot, young and beautiful and promises me that she will be my gf and give me sex.

I’d help her in exchange for sex. Otherwise I’ll leave her to rot.

I wouldn't help a foid no matter what situation they are in, foids deserve to get raped they love that shit dirty whores.

Last edited:
I wouldn't help a foid no matter what situation they are in, foids deserve to get raped they love that shit dirty whores.

Then:

Re: Where did Latin American come from?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184813661Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:09 PM CST
Simple. They have been tainted with inferior "Amerindian" DNA. It is quite comparable to mulatto hybrids. Various parasitic groups also have remnants of Polynesian DNA. It is quite repulsive.

Then:

Re: Where did Latin American come from?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184813661Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:09 PM CST
Simple. They have been tainted with inferior "Amerindian" DNA. It is quite comparable to mulatto hybrids. Various parasitic groups also have remnants of Polynesian DNA. It is quite repulsive.

Re: These aligations are not true about me being racist
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194133743Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:55 PM CDT
Do not worry about any of your prior claims. Racism is not necessarily malicious, unless it is against Caucasian individuals. It is proven that Negroid individuals suffer from a very low IQ and resort to primitive behavior when faced with a situation requiring logical reasoning.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194134048Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:59 PM CDT
"you're a racist too" Indeed I am. "for assuming minorities are dumber than the majority" There are no assumptions being made here. If you truly want objective evidence, there is a wide variety of valid scientific studies that indicate this.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194134258Wednesday, July 20, 2016 2:02 PM CDT
"not all studies are corrent hunny bunny" It is always easier to deny valid evidence than to accept truthful information. I presume you are a liberal? If so, this explains your mentality well.
Re: itt: your main ancestry
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200647948Friday, October 28, 2016 7:32 PM CDT
White/European Caucasian. >97.99% I am glad to not have bonobo DNA.
Re: I just had a horrid dream
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200648113Friday, October 28, 2016 7:37 PM CDT
With all of the bonobo "traders" abundant in America, you'll be seeing plenty of this in your neighborhoods.

hostage.gif

Re: yesterday I was hit on by a middle age man
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185620905Friday, March 18, 2016 11:02 PM CDT
You should not visit Detroit. African American scum has degraded the city. It now resembles Brasil greatly. I would suggest visiting Texas instead. It is much cleaner, and voluntary-labor is well noted.

Re: i knocked this white kid in one punch.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185630004Saturday, March 19, 2016 3:33 AM CDT
Boasting about victimizing Caucasian schoolchildren, yes? Typical. Inept animals cannot be removed from their cages.

Re: spending the night at a mc donalds
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194100623Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:41 AM CDT
Ah, you must be a Nig - ger, yes? Only Nig - gers would engage in such deviant behavior.

even if my intentions are good, she would think i'm "creepy" for not looking like chad.
not worth it

If i did save the Foid she would then accuse me of sexual assault . So no thanks.

That would be cucked. I would only help if I was like on camera or with witnesses.

If there's a possibility it's a trap and there's some niggers hiding around to rob me, no.

Otherwise, still no

I wouldn't move a fucking muscle. Even if the bitch just got stabbed or shot. It's her problem she got herself into, not me. So she would need to help herself.

In that situation they would be in survival mode and will not think twice in sacrificing you to save themselves.

no i will spit on her

No I got more important things to do

Suppose you encounter a foid who is in dangerous situation like - fallen in a deep pit , or drowning or something like that , and there is no one around other than you . And only you have the chance of saving her , otherwise she will die .

Will you save her ?

I think I will .
absolutely cucked ,if it was the other way around and you were the one in trouble ,she would laugh at you while taking a video for snapchat and than leave you to die.

I still believe its a moral thing to do so yes. I doubt they'd do the same for me though

i will give her ma cock to wipe her tears off from her nasty FACE

I might help her if it doesn’t take too much of my energy and safety

It depends on the risk to myself, whether I can save her without sacrificing my own life.
I would help her if I could, but I’d never give my life to save a foid.
However, I do know that she will not reward me. Nor really even be grateful. Females think that it’s a males job to go around saving them.
If men stopped rescuing women for just one day, women would change drastically.

They will help you if was you???? think god damnnnnnnnn :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

i would get a raging explosive erection because she is crying, and there would be no one around so i would probably rape her (if she is young and attractive)
i changed my vote from ''no'' to ''yes'' because i would rape her

Let the Chads help her. Oh wait they won't :feelshaha:

I only help male homeless and male orphans i know.

Besides these few ones, i wouldn't help a baby drowning in a bath tub, fuck everyone. And may your unexisting god thunder strike me if i help a foid. Fuck EVERYONE but most important FUCK FOIDS. They can rot.
They seek "empowerment" uh? They can help themselves then. Sluts.

You’re not entitled to my help.

The foid would never help me and let me die already misreable thus no

Will you save her ?

I think I will .
3 captain save a ho cucks weighed in, i c, mang

I would never help foids because they are not entitled to our help. It's as simple as that

Besides these few ones, i wouldn't help a baby drowning in a bath tub, fuck everyone. And may your unexisting god thunder strike me if i help a foid. Fuck EVERYONE but most important FUCK FOIDS. They can rot.
They seek "empowerment" uh? They can help themselves then. Sluts.
in minecraft with rtx on

They have rights now, they should be responsible for themselves

I WOULD RAPE THAT SLUT UNTIL MENTAL BREAKDOWN AND THIS WHORE WILL BE CRYING FROM PAIN!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
in minecraft with rtx on