Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel will you go dawa and jihad in riceland?

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
thought about going dawa in riceland as a muzzie sandnigger.

realistically, ricecucks need someone to teach them how to dress their women and especially mateguard or they will lose all the females in the country.

maybe make a team of 200 dawa sheik including myself but i want to be rewarded with one virgin pink pussy rice lolita for myself. that seems like a good deal, isn't it?

Islamic rice countries are less cucked. I’m talking Malaysia and indonesia. It’s not as bad for rice men who are muslims. But def over for rice men from Cambodia Thailand and Philippines

All righteous dawa sheikhs will be enticed by tight beardless and soft asian boys

Islamic rice countries are less cucked. I’m talking Malaysia and indonesia. It’s not as bad for rice men who are muslims. But def over for rice men from Cambodia Thailand and Philippines
there's no amount of pisslam that will fix thailand or philipines now :feelskek:
these fags are already sex transitioning.
All righteous dawa sheikhs will be enticed by tight beardless and soft asian boys
dawa sheikhs love that shit as well.

Incels are always sent to the front lines to die while chads stay back and enjoy your wife

Incels are always sent to the front lines to die while chads stay back and enjoy your wife
arabs go pretty much to every country in the world these days to spread islam, aren't saudis interested in spreading islam in japan and china as well?

arabs go pretty much to every country in the world these days to spread islam, aren't saudis interested in spreading islam in japan and china as well?
in china these camel drivers are going to prison...

in china these camel drivers are going to prison...
i saw lots of noodles and ricecels in arab countries, they're welcome to come here as long as they don't mind hot wheather:feelsUgh:

thought about going dawa in riceland as a muzzie sandnigger.

realistically, ricecucks need someone to teach them how to dress their women and especially mateguard or they will lose all the females in the country.

maybe make a team of 200 dawa sheik including myself but i want to be rewarded with one virgin pink pussy rice lolita for myself. that seems like a good deal, isn't it?
Taliban must teach ricecels how to be based

Taliban must teach ricecels how to be based
these idiots should first teach their own people how not to become gay, these homo people and gypsy rubbish
tiger tanks GIF

why didnt you rape one of them (in GTA V)
i saw lots of noodles and ricecels in arab countries, they're welcome to come here as long as they don't mind hot wheather:feelsUgh:

didn't want to cuck your people like whites do :feelsUgh:

im racially loyal
fuck off you gypsy
I wouldn't touch another woman as a white man.
animals (especially donkeys and goats) should be hidden from you!:feelspuke:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back