Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Will wealth become a bigger part of SMV as the economy goes to shit?

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
I'm not talking about full-on societal collapse, I'm just talking about a shitty economy where it's near enough impossible to buy a home, wages are down the toilet, inflation is through the roof, and people just start quitting the workforce en masse.

I'm also not talking about a social paradigm shift either where things start going back to how they were in the past when men were primarily judged as partners on their resources not their looks, but I do wonder whether over the next few years wealth could become a bigger part of male SMV (the "M" in LMS)

It doesn't take a genius to see that the economy is going to shit (already is, but getting worse) - historically, these usually lead to at least minor social changes

Women can just make an onlyfans :feelskek:

Delusional if you think the majority of foids are gonna be able to make a living of that shit - only the top few percent make all the money, but they're the one's that everybody sees

True but how will simps get money if the economy is shit? Niggas finna be living off of one check lmao

The way our economy has been going, I will likely just rope.
Just when i start making good money, the value of the dollar goes down.
Recessions are historically suicide fuel across the board

Delusional if you think the majority of foids are gonna be able to make a living of that shit - only the top few percent make all the money, but they're the one's that everybody sees
Didn't that disgusting princesskitty whore make bank off it?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back