Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will we have an influx of new users because of the UK incident?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
When Alek Menesian went "ER" , there were alot of newcels registering on this site. They were even given the name "Augustcels".

So will something like this be repeated?

Funny enough the current month is also August

Incels are the cool thing at the moment

Yeah, JD was a white male - public enemy number one in the west.

We might have to change domains again.

incels.is hasnt had a direct mention in any news articles so far, so I'm guessing its going under most peoples radars. Probably deliberate to try and strangle traffic to incel sites by just mentioning their names.
I also think the UK incident isn't getting that much coverage as Alek Menesian

incels.is hasnt had a direct mention in any news articles so far, so I'm guessing its going under most peoples radars. Probably deliberate to try and strangle traffic to incel sites by just mentioning their names.
maybe because our extension changed from .co to .is

I mean we don't even know his motive really. I'd say it's likely he just got into an argument with his mum and snapped. He didn't seem to be specifically targetting women or anything and even shot two old men. Seems like just a generic shooting that twitter is trying to spin into incel stuff. Hoping the government ignores it but they're very sensitive to twitter and usually bend to whatever twitter wants.
Yeah inceldom doesn't seem to be his motive for multiple homicide

It's possible there might be an influx, especially new members joining from the UK

Sexless virgin men will want to find out what incel is about and they will have the perfect eureka moment 'wow I am one too!'

Thank the roasties and journalists who made this happen.

To the lurkers that are realizing what an incel is and end up here, hi :feelsXmas:
To those on watch duty, also hi :feelshehe:

August could be the month of incel pride