Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will the success of Squid Game increase rice smv?

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
The gook TV show Squid Game is now the most popular show in Netflix history. Every normie and shitcunt I've come across can't stop talking about this show.

So is the success of Squid Game ricefuel for lifecels?

For good looking asians? Probably

Can someone explain squid game to my old tired ass

ccp is working extra hours

I would like to know as well.
Can't be bothered to look it up though. It's probably something degenerate.

think saw mixed with battle royale. Except the traps/games they are in are based on games korean school kids play so like red light green light, tug of war, and of course squid game and if they lose they die.

K-pop already raised Korean SMV a little.

think saw mixed with battle royale. Except the traps/games they are in are based on games korean school kids play so like red light green light, tug of war, and of course squid game and if they lose they die.
And this is popular because?

Tenor 9

probably another ching chong ping pong movie where ugly ricecels get crushed to death by contraptions whilst the chad rices succeed and get sex from sheer grit, personality and determination obviously

hhahaha no, bollywood aka hindi cinema has been produce movie since 1930, but no one like india boys

K-pop already raised Korean SMV a little.
i thinks its true especially in Indonesia, Junior and Highschool girls just being so crazy with K-POP, like they always screaming at thiers photo
And this is popular because?
I already watch the series, its just hype no one special in this series if you already watch move like saw, hunger games, as the gods will and Danganronpa. I thinks is popular because Netlfix just godamn on marketing this movie

Last edited:
For South Korean Changs only, think they are statistically the tallest of the rices.

For non-Chang South Koreans and other rices? Lol no.

probably another ching chong ping pong movie where ugly ricecels get crushed to death by contraptions whilst the chad rices succeed and get sex from sheer grit, personality and determination obviously
Cope. The ugly ricecel wins in the end.

The gook TV show Squid Game is now the most popular show in Netflix history. Every normie and shitcunt I've come across can't stop talking about this show.

yes the golden sun is rising
I would like to know as well.
Can't be bothered to look it up though. It's probably something degenerate.
basically Korean show, poorfags compete and kill each other for money. Social commentary on jewsih capitalism system
For South Korean Changs only, think they are statistically the tallest of the rices.

For non-Chang South Koreans and other rices? Lol no.
cope other tall rice can surgery Maxx. ur VOLCEL u have money + height but refuse to Kpop Chang Maxx = Volcel

kpop pill is real I am lookswise the same as a korean normie I know but he has a gf altough she looks really bad

cope other tall rice can surgery Maxx. ur VOLCEL u have money + height but refuse to Kpop Chang Maxx = Volcel
I absolutely agree, you posted that one transformation of that Asian man and he went from a 2/10 to an 8/10 kpop Chang.

Asian SMV has increased since the advent of Korean culture becoming more influential in society.

If you’re rich and tall you already have two HUGE advantages compared to poor manlets like me. I’ll have to spend $30,000 to become a 6/10, I’ts very hard to drop that kind of money though. In most cases richfag=volcel.

Cope. The ugly ricecel wins in the end.
So it's bluepilled cope created to make ricecels think they have a chance of winning when all the odds are against them? Guess that's why it's on Netflix eh?:what:

What the fuck is squid game

Korean copy everything from Japan, they can't come up with anything creative themselves. Squid game is just a copy of the movies Battle Royale and As the gods will. In squid game they even used the same classical music piece from battle royale when theyre in the game hall or w/e.

Sg 2 data

Last edited:
It'll have the same effect on rice SMV that slumdog millionaire had on currys

squid game is one of the incel friendliest shows every made. It made the Chang Sang woo the villian, the curry the most endearing character, and the winner was an ugly rice normie.

I don't think it will raise asian SMV though, it will just make us look more inhuman, like we are into psycho entertainment. It's weird how women really HATE watching violence, but will tolerate it when RICECELS are the ones getting slaughtered.

You do think the main character will rise East Asians SMV? I personally question it.

Any show Netflix hypes up automatically becomes their most watched show. That title has been has exchanged like 5 times in the past two years

I kek'd out at those gooks dripped out in 70's Italian mob clothes and shit in the first episode.

Yes it will. There was a based news channel (I don't remember name) which was talking about racism men face in tinder, with everyone preferring white men and asian men being treated like shit. That news channel also said that in recent years, the matches asian men receive has gone up by a few percent which shows that kdrama and kpop are having its effects.

there were very few chang characters in the show, I really only hear people talk about the short haired noodle

hhahaha no, bollywood aka hindi cinema has been produce movie since 1930, but no one like india boys
Shitskin hindu cope. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY besides curries watch Bollywood.

there were very few chang characters in the show, I really only hear people talk about the short haired noodle
Finally, someone gets it.

NO, this movie will not increase the SMV of Asians (for men anyway, but we already know women's SMV is infinite) because very few people found any of the men attractive in the show. If anything, the young actress is getting more attention than the fucking main character of the show.

Nothing can increase Rice SMV aside from caucasoid genes.

Finally, someone gets it.

NO, this movie will not increase the SMV of Asians (for men anyway, but we already know women's SMV is infinite) because very few people found any of the men attractive in the show. If anything, the young actress is getting more attention than the fucking main character of the show.
Cope beyond belief. The chang actor that played the cop got 8 million followers overnight.

Nice. One actor got lucky. Unfortunately, still won't raise Asian SMV.
Actually all of the actors got millions of followers overnight.

Nah, there was J-pop before k-pop. Doesn't make a difference. Its over for rice.

If some random African country became first world and started to bombard American media with African sitcom, movies, television shows, that won't change a goddamn thing for black foids.

@Tenshi is getting hard from the delusions that this show will bring up smv of ricemen.

Last edited: