Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Will the burden of this knowledge leave me full of hatred forever?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41695
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41695

Self-banned
-
I thought all this hate that the black pill realization brought would fade sometime, like the rage phase from the red pill.

But fuck man, I can't unsee reality anymore. Pretty boys and chads around me drowning in pussy and having fun while I LDAR, HR from my work only admitting dumb high tier beckies / stacies over competent dudes, girls watching Netflix / TikTok all day and fucking daily while I keep a disciplined gym / study / work routine to have 1% of their results...

This hatred won't go away? Because I feel so fucking disgusted whenever I see a woman nowadays. I can extrovertmaxx easily for work, but shit man, I'm just hiding the rage deep inside... I even lashed it out on my mother a little bit without purpose.

Anyone else feel like this? I think that even if I had the chance to ascend nowadays, my mind is already way too broken and full of resent to do the deed.

I hate this world.

Yess, the hatred will stay with you until the grave

Eventually you give up on everything and you draw into self.

I stopped caring about this. It is what it is and I maxx out everything I have control over :smonk:

I stopped caring about this. It is what it is and I maxx out everything I have control over :smonk:
I maxx everything too, fellow brocel. But it turns out every single fucking day of this shitty existence, I am reminded of it.

Foid colleagues talking about how "our sector needs someone as competent as Brad Pitt (teehee)", every single fucking foid stating in public to someone "wow, this guy has some really bright eyes", the gymaxxed stacies from my gym drooling over the blonde / blue eyed / 6'2 personal trainer etc.

I detox from the black pill avoiding this site and any YouTube content, but it ALWAYS finds me back. I can't seem to escape it. Is god having fun with me?

Fuck my life.

Being selfish helps

I maxx everything too, fellow brocel. But it turns out every single fucking day of this shitty existence, I am reminded of it.

Foid colleagues talking about how "our sector needs someone as competent as Brad Pitt (teehee)", every single fucking foid stating in public to someone "wow, this guy has some really bright eyes", the gymaxxed stacies from my gym drooling over the blonde / blue eyed / 6'2 personal trainer etc.

I detox from the black pill avoiding this site and any YouTube content, but it ALWAYS finds me back. I can't seem to escape it. Is god having fun with me?

Fuck my life.
Ignore it. You can change your perception :feelzez: The brain gets bombarded with stimulation and you can choose what you pay attention to. Its a common habit to always concentrate on the bad things, especially as incel. Would you want to be with any of the foids at work? They don't sound like it tbh. So ignore their opinion, who the fuck cares. Try to concentrate on the improvements you make and you will find a healthy cope for most of the things you lack.

I am the embodiment of hate

Ignore it. You can change your perception :feelzez: The brain gets bombarded with stimulation and you can choose what you pay attention to. Its a common habit to always concentrate on the bad things, especially as incel. Would you want to be with any of the foids at work? They don't sound like it tbh. So ignore their opinion, who the fuck cares. Try to concentrate on the improvements you make and you will find a healthy cope for most of the things you lack.
Lifefuel tbh. I guess life is all about copes to us brocels, after all. If chad does something, he's enjoying life. If we do it, it's cope.

But I like how you see it. How did you adopt such mindset? It's been months since I found the black pill and it won't go away.

Lifefuel tbh. I guess life is all about copes to us brocels, after all. If chad does something, he's enjoying life. If we do it, it's cope.

But I like how you see it. How did you adopt such mindset? It's been months since I found the black pill and it won't go away.
Not everything is a cope you can also genuinely enjoy things. Think of the activities you would do if you were a 10/10 gigachad. You would probably still spend a lot of your time browing the web and whatever else you do for fun. Just live it out where you can or make a possibility for it and make arrangements. If you are a romantic type and jerking off alone doesn't do it for you get a dakimakura and heroin but beware once you get used to it there is no other way to fall asleep without it