Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over will programming jobs be taken by AI

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
will programming jobs be taken by AI?

@Transcended Trucel on sui watch

Yes all codemonkey jobs will be completely fucked especially because half of the "jobs" in that sector as it is are already meme positions that don't produce anything of tangible economic benefit

probably, most jobs will one day be taken by robots and peasants like us will be thrown back to the street

AI will be the next level of programming abstraction. people can already get jobs after 6 months at a coding bootcamp. soon the average man with only some tech knowhow will be able to make commercial software using AI programming tools.

Dunno, there was a lot of talk about this when ChatGPT was unveiled but it seems to have mostly died down. What's much more likely than all the programming jobs disappearing is that the productivity of the average person working in the sector with massively multiply as chatbots start being regularly used in it, which will mean that even small companies and single individuals will do projects that would've been completely unthinkable and impossible for them to do before.

Which is pretty much what had happened every time technology has massively jumped. A massive jump in productivity maybe causing some jobs in the affected area to disappear, but not all, and actually causing some new jobs to appear.

Only the simple programming jobs.

The retarded normie programmers will commit suicide on livestream, and the incel programmers will take over the world, using AI to obliterate the normies power

Eventually, but that applies to most jobs, not just programming. Is inevitable.

No, the simple shit? Yes. However coding requires a lot more then just "coding". It would require a much more in depth explanation but honestly just google it.

Most tech jobs rn are nonsense and are a result of artificial growth spurred on by free money from the Fed. The next recession will wipe out most of the useless jobs, not AI.

Anyways, unless you’re a code monkey whose only worth is literally just transcribing orders from a higher up (more common than you think) or a pointless DEI hire, then you’ll be fine. The glaringly obvious point is that only someone who understands software engineering principles can determine whether a solution is “correct”; the AI being hyped inherently cannot do that, of course. It may expedite things, but it’s not fundamentally different to OSS and API code generation which has existed for decades.

The show Silicon Valley is so accurate on the culture in the tech world. There are tens of thousands of Bigheads working on moonshot projects that will never yield anything a consumer ever sees because companies not only wanted to hoard talent, but because they were rewarded for doing so.

I can talk about this at length for hours.

Yes all codemonkey jobs will be completely fucked especially because half of the "jobs" in that sector as it is are already meme positions that don't produce anything of tangible economic benefit
View attachment 723927
exactly right. Growing with no goal in sight was paradoxically encouraged for about a decade. These bitches are just one example of the problem

Most tech jobs rn are nonsense
It's true, most of the jobs that exist are completely useless and created artificially in the first place. Jobs that shouldn't exist. A lot of inefficiency.

No way, there will still be enough jobs in CS, but the salaries will get lower for majority.

normies have nepotism jobs so they can't lose them, just do that tbh

Normies can be turned into electricity to power the AI

The Jews want to enslave the masses so yes

Watch your mouth
Jfl at how people thought codemonkey jobs would be very stable and have a promising future instead of the first thing to get completely automated and killed by AI

Jfl at how people thought codemonkey jobs would be very stable and have a promising future instead of the first thing to get completely automated and killed by AI
You can't say this :cryfeels:

I'm literally CSmaxxing as we speak

Why do people even want jobs? What happened to the whole ldar and NEETmaxxing. We went from farming 16 hours a day to clicking buttons on a screen for a living.

If anyone is so desperate to work they can swallow incel cum for a living.

isn't programming one of the harder stuff to replace tho because the complexity would just go up. Ig programmers are the loudest when it comes to ai because they are the ones who understand it. Normie office workers should be the ones to worry more imo

considering the fact that zoomers' IQ is at the 100-year bottom right now, and their computer knowledge is limited to swiping tiktoks, i would say programmers will not become obsolete, what's becoming obsolete are code monkeys (99.9% of females in IT) whose job was so mechanical and easy (creating basic views for web projects at best), that it's easily replaceable by trained AI.

AHAHAH maybe you should have studied communications like me nerds :chad:.

On a side note I remember clearly one of the most misogynistic moments of my life, was when some whore in college said, while a purple thong was hanging out of her ass, "people who study computer science are stupid, that's why I'm majoring in French."

Last edited:
AHAHAH maybe you should have studied communications like me nerds :chad:.

On a side note I remember clearly one of the most misogynistic moments of my life, was when some whore in college said, while a purple thong was hanging out of her ass, "people who study computer science are stupid, that's why I'm majoring in French."
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Most tech jobs rn are nonsense and are a result of artificial growth spurred on by free money from the Fed. The next recession will wipe out most of the useless jobs, not AI.

Anyways, unless you’re a code monkey whose only worth is literally just transcribing orders from a higher up (more common than you think) or a pointless DEI hire, then you’ll be fine. The glaringly obvious point is that only someone who understands software engineering principles can determine whether a solution is “correct”; the AI being hyped inherently cannot do that, of course. It may expedite things, but it’s not fundamentally different to OSS and API code generation which has existed for decades.

The show Silicon Valley is so accurate on the culture in the tech world. There are tens of thousands of Bigheads working on moonshot projects that will never yield anything a consumer ever sees because companies not only wanted to hoard talent, but because they were rewarded for doing so.

I can talk about this at length for hours.

exactly right. Growing with no goal in sight was paradoxically encouraged for about a decade. These bitches are just one example of the problem
even with current interest rate, foids still dont seem to have problem getting employed in bullshit jobs/positions.

and recession doesnt seem to be on the horizon.

if the bank crisis actually unfolded last week, a recession MIGHT be likely but they got bailed out. so nope. and in the near term dont see any indication of recession.

Eventually yes, there's still some time though.