Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want AI to save people from work

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
Day-uuuuumn; Y'know. I spend some time thinking about how I've been forced to be lazy.

I apply for jobs but they don't want me.

It's not about what I want.

I hope AI takes 60% of Jobs soon.

Couple years and it definitely will

Stargate $100 billion ASI is scheduled to release in 2029 which will displace majority of jobs.

Although every year we will be getting progressively more intelligent GPTs and other competitors that will gradually make more people redundant.

Hopefully humanity starts thinking about an alternative value system soon as we are about to become nothing more than burdens in our current worldview.

however, if the boss knows that you can be more productive with AI, the baseline will shift, and he will expect more productivity with the same wage he pays you. It's a never ending cycle. Best to automate your job, and don't tell your boss about the automation.

It will happen soon as fewer jobs are available due to AI automation. I don't know if the overlords would allow UBI tho.