Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel They are afraid of us: Incel Revolution video taken down by Youtube

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
A video titled the "The Coming Incel Revolution" which gained 200,000+ views has been taken down by Youtube for "copyright" despite their being no copyright material in the video.

It’s been years than any video talking about any ideology i support is taken town by YouTube.

Not surprised.

On a side note, I still find this incredibly abusive and hypocritical.

Last edited:
It’s been years than any video talking about any ideology i support is taken town by YouTube.

Not surprised.

On a side note, I still find this incredibly abusive and hypocritical.

Did someone back his video lolo??

Cucked social media platforms don’t want lonely men attaining full awareness of their condition for obvious reasons.

The video itself was very foid-apologist esque. Nothing of value was lost.

They're scared of the truth

A video titled the "The Coming Incel Revolution" which gained 200,000+ views has been taken down by Youtube for "copyright" despite their being no copyright material in the video.

They can't stop it

He had empathy for foids so really nothing of value

Some of you are shitting on him for being empathetic towards foids but the fact that a decently big youtuber had any empathy for incels to begin with and recognizes some of the sociosexual dynamics of the blackpill is already much better than 99% of normies will give us. Can't expect everyone to want toilets in chains.

The fact that Jewtube took it down nonetheless despite his relatively innocuous takes goes to show just how fervently our overlords wish demonize and feminize men while giving whores free rein to torment low tatus men.

Some of you are shitting on him for being empathetic towards foids but the fact that a decently big youtuber had any empathy for incels to begin with and recognizes some of the sociosexual dynamics of the blackpill is already much better than 99% of normies will give us. Can't expect everyone to want toilets in chains.

The fact that Jewtube took it down nonetheless despite his relatively innocuous takes goes to show just how fervently our overlords wish demonize and feminize men while giving whores free rein to torment low tatus men.

This

I will say, the comments on the video were lifefuel, totally were not keeping in tone with the video. That could very well be the reason behind its demise. But videos like that do more harm than good in the long run. Take, Men's rights movement, 'owning feminists with facts and logic' videos. Things have only gotten worse. If you want change, you gotta treat it like tribal politics and not with facts and logic, like foids have always done.