Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will it ever change?

O

Onlylonly

Greycel
Will it ever change i mean, this agonizing feeling and seeing lesser man get the good females. But even the bad ugly ones don't want me and manage to trick a fucking chad a like who's gonna end up miserabele and with a lot of kids to pay for, but even hè got to have a female or more in his life he got to fuck. And they don't have to put much effort eighter stupid foids just jumping on them like, yeah.
Will this ever change? I'm so tired and frustrated right now and so sick of it all.

That shit will never change buddy boyo
We're doomed

Yeah i'm really gonna give up if nothing gonna change
So sick of this shit

Wtf damn man its not all abouth them like my buddy says who needs them. Gonna be much more happy without their drama and just life my life hahaha not worth my time and thoughts

it will not change. I am 30+, nothing ever got fucking better. If your life is shit now. It will always be shit and there isn't a single fucking thing you can do about. success stories are extremely rare. Remember averages/medians define reality not exceptions or lucky fuckers. If your life is shit right now, it will always be shit with 99% probability

What "good females"? You mean as compared with Chad? She's just as much of a whore as Chad might be a dark triad psychopathic abuder. :feelsjuice:

Yeah i probbaly turn 40 this year and i agree. I just can't get over how unfair this is. I know i'm better then those chads but they don't want to see it its so agonizing stupid

Life sucks for 80-90% of people on this planet. This is a fact. To make matters worse, the things that matter most about you are beyond your control. If life could really be made better through hard work or effort, some nigger working in a Cobalt mine in Africa with a pickaxe would be the happiest man alive.

Instead, it’s the opposite. The happiest men are fat and stupid and never worked a day in their lives.

Life sucks for 80-90% of people on this planet. This is a fact. To make matters worse, the things that matter most about you are beyond your control. If life could really be made better through hard work or effort, some nigger working in a Cobalt mine in Africa with a pickaxe would be the happiest man alive.

Instead, it’s the opposite. The happiest men are fat and stupid and never worked a day in their lives.
uhh working hard at an unskilled labor job doesnt result in anything, no. but "working hard" on increasing your skill value definitely correlates to more money

Well not everyone has the opporturnity to increase skills no matter how hard they work. You're just as biassed as them simp

uhh working hard at an unskilled labor job doesnt result in anything, no. but "working hard" on increasing your skill value definitely correlates to more money
Yeah, sure buddy. So long as you pick a skill that the market happens to value at that moment and have the necessary talent to break into the professional side.

I wonder how all those Twitter devs are feeling about
>Learn2Code
Rn

I knew a really talented artist in highschool. He works at Wal-Mart now.

The best player on my basketball team didn’t even make it to college ball. I wonder how much money he makes now after all those hours of practice honing his skills.

Yeah, sure buddy. So long as you pick a skill that the market happens to value at that moment and have the necessary talent to break into the professional side.

I wonder how all those Twitter devs are feeling about
>Learn2Code
Rn

I knew a really talented artist in highschool. He works at Wal-Mart now.

The best player on my basketball team didn’t even make it to college ball. I wonder how much money he makes now after all those hours of practice honing his skills.
someone layed off from FAANG can easily get another job, jfl you absolute retard.

talented artist? yeah, he spent the time learning the graphic design meta, but works at walmart? stfu retard. hurdur muh sketchpad pencil drawings reee

the best niggerball player in your hs. wow, what a great example bro.

youre a fucking brainlet retard. keep rotting you absolute fucking worthless braindead drone

Will it ever change i mean, this agonizing feeling and seeing lesser man get the good females. But even the bad ugly ones don't want me and manage to trick a fucking chad a like who's gonna end up miserabele and with a lot of kids to pay for, but even hè got to have a female or more in his life he got to fuck. And they don't have to put much effort eighter stupid foids just jumping on them like, yeah.
Will this ever change? I'm so tired and frustrated right now and so sick of it all.
Move to a cabin in the woods and start mailing threatening letters with bombs and collecting guns

someone layed off from FAANG can easily get another job, jfl you absolute retard.

No they can’t you fucking retard. Silicon Valley is downsizing at the moment. Big tech’s infinite money printer has broken down, and if you’re not in right now, it’s really hard to get in.

talented artist? yeah, he spent the time learning the graphic design meta, but works at walmart? stfu retard. hurdur muh sketchpad pencil drawings reee
There’s 1 good graphic design job for every 1,000 talented artists. Fuck, you ever heard the term starving artist? Just because you’re talented doesn’t mean anyone will give a shit before you’re dead. Many of the greatest artists to ever live died dirt poor.

the best niggerball player in your hs. wow, what a great example bro.

Basketball is a fucking skill, retard. The fact that it’s a skill you clearly don’t value just proves my fucking point that being skilled doesn’t get you shit in life.

>Hurr, what about NBA
0.001% of players. Everyone else gets fuck all. Not to mention there’s literal olympic medalists in the USA that don’t even pull 6 figs because their sport isn’t popular. They are the literal best in the world at what they do, and nobody gives enough of a fuck to pay them. The government gives medal winners like $12k for gold.

youre a fucking brainlet retard. keep rotting you absolute fucking worthless braindead drone
I have a job, nigger, because I chose a skill that’s valuable and scarce. My skill will always be valuable anywhere there’s fucking running water or electricity or any other kind of utility.

Take your Just World Fallacy and shove it up your ass. I know guys who’ve spent their whole lives
>honing their craft
To get fuck all at the end of it. If you think you’re better than these men, I can’t wait till you get dick slapped by life and realize just how much soyciety cares about all your hard work.

No they can’t you fucking retard. Silicon Valley is downsizing at the moment. Big tech’s infinite money printer has broken down, and if you’re not in right now, it’s really hard to get in.

There’s 1 good graphic design job for every 1,000 talented artists. Fuck, you ever heard the term starving artist? Just because you’re talented doesn’t mean anyone will give a shit before you’re dead. Many of the greatest artists to ever live died dirt poor.

Basketball is a fucking skill, retard. The fact that it’s a skill you clearly don’t value just proves my fucking point that being skilled doesn’t get you shit in life.

>Hurr, what about NBA
0.001% of players. Everyone else gets fuck all. Not to mention there’s literal olympic medalists in the USA that don’t even pull 6 figs because their sport isn’t popular. They are the literal best in the world at what they do, and nobody gives enough of a fuck to pay them. The government gives medal winners like $12k for gold.

I have a job, nigger, because I chose a skill that’s valuable and scarce. My skill will always be valuable anywhere there’s fucking running water or electricity or any other kind of utility.

Take your Just World Fallacy and shove it up your ass. I know guys who’ve spent their whole lives
>honing their craft
To get fuck all at the end of it. If you think you’re better than these men, I can’t wait till you get dick slapped by life and realize just how much soyciety cares about all your hard work.
get fucked by kikes nigger

There are lesser and lesser good females every minut. As for the chads, they are as biggest hoe's as those dumb ass foids