Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will incel attacks continue If humanity still exists for at least another 500 years

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I hope they do but I like to think that because the population of earth goes up a billion every 12 years, that incel attacks become more frequent like once a month

I hope so. Though I do not support them, I emotionally happy when they happen.

That's why blackpill has to be spread even among normies. Men need to keep pushing their retribution against foids and society until all foids are enslaved and distributed equally.

That's why blackpill has to be spread even among normies. Men need to keep pushing their retribution against foids and society until all foids are enslaved and distributed equally.
So you get a foid, you'll have sub5 daughters, and then they'll be forced to mate with other sub5s and eventually humanity will look like morlocks.

So you get a foid, you'll have sub5 daughters, and then they'll be forced to mate with other sub5s and eventually humanity will look like morlocks.
Sub5 happens due to nurture not nature, including parents reproducing old rather than young (mutated offspring vs non-mutated offspring).

Sub5 happens due to nurture not nature, including parents reproducing old rather than young (mutated offspring vs non-mutated offspring).
I wonder if thats why is my older brother better looking than me?

He is still incel though

I wonder if thats why is my older brother better looking than me?
It is. Also, Older male offspring are exposed to higher prenatal testosterone.

How can you say that, the basis of the blackpill is that genes are your fate. Nurture is 25% at best. Nurture won't stop you from balding, unless you count jewpills as nurture.

This posts looks like was taken from cuckidit.

Nurture won't stop you from balding
Balding is due to high DHT, that's a good thing. If you want to stop balding you take finistride or similar T to DHT conversion blockers. Again that's nurture, stop being dumb, you genes have survived till the beginning of time till now. And that's the same for everybody, it's not genes.

Balding is due to high DHT, that's a good thing. If you want to stop balding you take finistride or similar T to DHT conversion blockers. Again that's nurture, stop being dumb, you genes have survived till the beginning of time till now. And that's the same for everybody, it's not genes.
Dht is goated bro fuck you mean

I know, that's why I said it's a good thing. Read next time.
Thought you meant its a good thing because you can block the testosterone to dht conversation. Also balding isnt caused only by high dht you can have low dht levels and still bald

Thought you meant its a good thing because you can block the testosterone to dht conversation. Also balding isnt caused only by high dht you can have low dht levels and still bald
I've never seen that happen outside of alopecia.

To have high dht you need high testosterone. How is it possible that low testosterone dudes bald?
You're the one that brought it up!
Also, look at Will Smith's wife. THAT kind of alopecia, not androgenic alopecia. I thought that's what you were referring to.

You're the one that brought it up!
Also, look at Will Smith's wife. THAT kind of alopecia, not androgenic alopecia. I thought that's what you were referring to.
Male androgenetic alopecia (MAA) is the most common form of hair loss in men, affecting 30-50% of men by age 50

How is that not genetic? I'm low T with alopecia. In high school some girls were better at sports and endurance than me even though I was normal weight. Guess I needed to eat more steak.

girls were better at sports and endurance than me even though I was normal weight.
You needed to try harder, you weren't actually low T. And even if you were, like me, you'd far and away exceed a woman's level of T.

Last edited:
Most incels don’t attack anyone. We are ugly and hated for it but that doesn’t mean we will hurt people. We are more on the receiving end of pain

Most incels don’t attack anyone. We are ugly and hated for it but that doesn’t mean we will hurt people. We are more on the receiving end of pain
We have to retaliate in some form

We have to retaliate in some form
Why? If you end the lives of the people you hate they cannot suffer anymore. It’s more of a mercy than anything. There’s no point. I retaliate by my absence and trying to vote for politicians that will make the world worse

To have high dht you need high testosterone. How is it possible that low testosterone dudes bald?
High DHT and less head hair is a correlation. There are other factors that can cause head hair loss.

Balding is due to high DHT
It's not, other androgens also cause balding, DHT is just the most potent. It's also your sensitivity to DHT that causes balding, you can be low T and still be balding because you have trash genetics that make your follicles super sensitive to androgens.