Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Will grind differential equations studying for a week

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
Somehow I’m struggling a bit in math. I’ve normally flew through every math class I’ve taken without much studying. However I started differential equations this semester and it’s been kinda brutal. This weekend my main goal will be to improve on that cause I have a test coming up on Friday.

It’s not that hard hair requires a lot of memorization and my memory has been shit cause I was mentally crippled by lonely teen years.

It's not memorization, just a lot of practice.

Find the volume of the revolution solid generated by the rotation of all points (x, y) around the y axis, such that 0<=x<=2, y >=sqrt(x - 1) and 0<=y<=x²

Wish I could do it like Calc 3 where I didn’t do shit got a B+
i forgot too much of the basics to properly solve those questions ngl :forcedsmile:

alright so i been practicing a bit and have made good progress

Somehow I’m struggling a bit in math. I’ve normally flew through every math class I’ve taken without much studying. However I started differential equations this semester and it’s been kinda brutal. This weekend my main goal will be to improve on that cause I have a test coming up on Friday.

It’s not that hard hair requires a lot of memorization and my memory has been shit cause I was mentally crippled by lonely teen years.
Sweet! I'm actually a newer stem student myself and I have to wonder: What exactly are differential equations? I'm guessing they have something to do with integration?

Sweet! I'm actually a newer stem student myself and I have to wonder: What exactly are differential equations? I'm guessing they have something to do with integration?
I’m not the best person to answer that question ngl. But yes integration is used a lot.

Equations whose variables are functions and its derivatives, those can be in respect to the same parameter or a different one

Post some math questions on here. It would help prepare youngcels for college, and incels who want to go back to school.

Equations whose variables are functions and its derivatives, those can be in respect to the same parameter or a different one
So you could sort of say that it's like a "meta-function"? A function of a function?

I hated that shit, fuck Bernoulli kek