Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will females get wet if thug or chad bully horribly beats their autistic brother or father?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Like bully can badly beat or even kill her weak autistic brother or father, will she start getting wet? Females despise anything weak and want to be dominated and creampied by strong muscular bully.

Yes. toilets love brutes.
Movie poster from 1930.

MV5BM2VhZGM5NzQtYWI1YS00NjJmLTkxMmQtOGMzZTlkNGVjNzczL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA2NDc4OA V1 F

Like bully can badly beat or even kill her weak autistic brother or father

Yes. Thankfully, such outcomes can be prevented with a peacekeeper.

I would say so, considering how sadistic some women are.

The term "daddy issues", covers foids with no dads, and foids that hate their dads - and therefore look for a chad/tyrone who are the opposite of the dad they hate.

I think that is one reason why black foids are shamelessly going after white guys now. Also, we know for a fact that Asian foids think Asian males remind them of their fathers:

As if chad is perfect

Yep. There was even a study that showed that school bullies have more sex partners. I think it tells everything you need to know about women

I think that is one reason why black foids are shamelessly going after white guys now. Also, we know for a fact that Asian foids think Asian males remind them of their fathers:

I agree. Young Shannon was chasing after Amerindian males throughout her life.

Yes. I become unnerved whenever I think of it.

A woman worshiped since childhood, called a "model" in adolescence, given tickets to sports games, swimming parties, birthday parties, skating parties, amusement parks, concerts, movie parties, sleepover parties. In group therapy, males in her group constantly flirted with her and another (autistic; not me) guy would gush over her. Psychologists called her "Honey" and "Sweetie". When an understudy said something to "guilt-trip" me for disliking her, the group psychologist admitted, "No. She has plenty of support. I think she'll be okay".

I met a 5'9 White male in the psych ward named "Derek G". He was blonde and pale yet also a very devout Christian; he prayed for me once and we greeted each-other daily. Based on my observations, he was homeless and unsure of his living arrangements post-hospitalization.

I also met an elderly White male named "Michael". He told me about his personal life(Sister and her husband, his sports interests) and asked me if I was hungry because of my slim appearance("Are you hungry? You look thin").

Those events greatly offset the unkindness I received from a nurse.

I celebrated my birthday by going to a medical appointment. I then continued doxxing Tamia after returning home.

Half-Cousin Elizabeth "jokingly" offered me a "Happy Birthday!" text via Mother in 2020.

Yes women get off on power.

Yes, aside from the obvious that females love power, they also very much hate us autistic men.

Few things make foids more wet than seeing men of their "tribe" (be it a family member or compatriot) getting beaten and dominated by an outside and more sexually attractive man.
Why do you think the vast majority of mestizos have Spanish Y-DNA and indigenous mitochondrial DNA (the DNA passed from foid to offspring)?
Why do you think after the two nukes, Jap foids scurried towards US soldiers en masse?
Why do you think French and Balkan foids opened their legs to the occupying Nazi soldiers?

Yep. There was even a study that showed that school bullies have more sex partners. I think it tells everything you need to know about women
Yes, aside from the obvious that females love power, they also very much hate us autistic men.

Yes. Any time a guy beats up another guy, all the foids in proximity automatically get wet. It’s innate bro. Like the animals that fight each other for a mate, foids are programmed biologically to fuck the victor of a duel