Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will colored contact lenses improve your SMV ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
I wear contact lenses and i need to upgrade my lenses to color corrected ones since i keep seeing weird tints of yellow for some reason. The optometrist suggested i wear a custom made lens with mild color correction which would remove this tint. This lens looks grey from the outside. Will using these lenses improve my SMV ? Keep in mind iam a currycel with subhuman eye color (brown) and typical curry under eye area.

1 the eye area is more important imo
2 it will boost your SMV but not as much as a good eye area would
3 ropefuel for poorcels who can't afford it :feelsrope:

1 the eye area is more important imo
2 it will boost your SMV but not as much as a good eye area would
3 ropefuel for poorcels who can't afford it :feelsrope:

Its cheap as shit here. I only use it coz everything is a blurry mess without it.

Yes it will. It may not be much but it is something.

no i have emerald green color and still look like shit and not one person has noticed or said anything

I don't know man. Never tried coloured eye contacts before.

Doesnt mean shit lol no

Don't use colored lenses as an ugly male, it will make you look like a compensating subhuman.

Don't use colored lenses as an ugly male, it will make you look like a compensating subhuman.

Its not an option at this point. The color correction is to correct for tints of yellow i keep seeing when using normal lenses.

That glassescel feeling when I can't put contacts in my eyes

Lol no.
Might work in ethnic land where everyone has brown eyes. This won't work in West tho.

Also Contrast is very important.
Blue eyes on Blonde hair looks inferior compared to blue eyes on jet black hair.

David Gandy imo has the ideal combo.
Olive tan skin + dark hairs + blue eyes.

For those who are wondering how it looks, it looks something like this.

c0cda242f2bab5df96288c895169a12b.jpg

Its not an option at this point. The color correction is to correct for tints of yellow i keep seeing when using normal lenses.
Well it won't do much tbh if you have an ugly face

Lol no.
Might work in ethnic land where everyone has brown eyes. This won't work in West tho.

Also Contrast is very important.
Blue eyes on Blonde hair looks inferior compared to blue eyes on jet black hair.

David Gandy imo has the ideal combo.
Olive tan skin + dark hairs + blue eyes.

Mine arent colored contacts. They are color correction lenses for people who have slightly colored vision with normal lenses. So not gonna be blue but grey.
Well it won't do much tbh if you have an ugly face

:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Mine arent colored contacts. They are color correction lenses for people who have slightly colored vision with normal lenses.
Then I fail to understand how this will increase your SMV

I think eye colour is just for that exotic factor which works on 7+ guys anyways.

"teehee he has recessed chin but I'll sleep with him anyways because of his blue eyes"
"Fuck me with your blue bug eyes,daddy"
said no Stacy ever.( Maybe some Noodle Stacy idk)

Then I fail to understand how this will increase your SMV

I think eye colour is just for that exotic factor which works on 7+ guys anyways.

"teehee he has recessed chin but I'll sleep with him anyways because of his blue eyes"
"Fuck me with your blue bug eyes,daddy"
said no Stacy ever.( Maybe some Noodle Stacy idk)

JFL its over. Atleast ill have better colored vision.

I wear contact lenses and i need to upgrade my lenses to color corrected ones since i keep seeing weird tints of yellow for some reason. The optometrist suggested i wear a custom made lens with mild color correction which would remove this tint. This lens looks grey from the outside. Will using these lenses improve my SMV ? Keep in mind iam a currycel with subhuman eye color (brown) and typical curry under eye area.
might improve a little

Attachments

• blue jannie.png
    blue jannie.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 19
  • blue rice.png
    blue rice.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 19
Londonguy looks like a demon lol. I think its over for curries regardless of eye color.
so then it looks to seem that all features have to be in harmony for it to work

no i have emerald green color and still look like shit and not one person has noticed or said anything
I have blue eyes an feel the same. It doesn't compensate for my baldness and jew nose.

6ft1 blue eyes, good lower third, the only bad thing about him is his nose, which i have :feelsrope:

Damn you almost made it. If you looked like him, you prolly wouldnt have even known what the term incel means. Are blue eyes common among sandmen?

foids will notice and laugh at u for it tbh

A bit.
Specially if you're ethnic, it will give you an exotic vibe.
Just make sure it's a light/bright tone.

foids will notice and laugh at u for it tbh

I dont care if foids laugh at me. You get desensitized after a while.
Blue eyes is a huge halo, can even save you from buggy eyes.
I know. The eyecolorpill is not appreciated enough here. But works best with European facial features which some sandmen do have.