Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Will clothes maxxing help me?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If I bough stylish clothes (even if they aren’t appealing to me) would that help improve my looks? Not looking for a miracle, but if I could improve my looks by just 1 point that would be a big help.

Was thinking of something like this.

If I bough stylish clothes (even if they aren’t appealing to me) would that help improve my looks? Not looking for a miracle, but if I could improve my looks by just 1 point that would be a big help.
LOOK AT WHAT WEST ELM CALEB WEARS-

Data hats and basic t-shirts

in other words if you think fashionmaxxing matters-- COPE

Didn't help me in the slightest.

No clothes for your face.

Chad can wear sweatpants + tank top and still get pussy brah

Chad can wear sweatpants + tank top and still get pussy brah
Brutal as fuck. I see this happen all the time. Chad dressed super casually doesn’t even give a fuck and he’s like a chick magnet.

it can if you're in highschool college or. a thug maxxer. but otherwise no

Brutal as fuck. I see this happen all the time. Chad dressed super casually doesn’t even give a fuck and he’s like a chick magnet.
Yep. I saw an aggressive gymaxxed Chadlite come into the gym one day, dressed as I commented, and all the foids were gawking at him. :feelsLSD:

Yes it will help give you a few extra glances. People make a judgement anout you within the first 10-15 seconds of meeting you. If you have good hygiene and get haircut to go with it.. you’re adding a few seconds of trust there which goes s long way. If you exercise.. even more. People will be willing to speak with you at least, then it becomes a level up in conversion next.

you can't polish a turd. an sub5 wearing designer clothes is still a sub5

Yep. I saw an aggressive gymaxxed Chadlite come into the gym one day, dressed as I commented, and all the foids were gawking at him. :feelsLSD:
I can already picture females saying "He's original. Defying social norms that's confidence for you"