Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I FOUND WEST ELM CALEB'S FULL HINGE PROFILE

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
2022 07 02 17 10 22 Why dating sucks so much  A brief look at West Elm Caleb dating apps

2022 07 02 17 11 24 Why dating sucks so much  A brief look at West Elm Caleb dating apps

2022 07 02 17 10 42 Why dating sucks so much  A brief look at West Elm Caleb dating apps

2022 07 02 17 11 31 Why dating sucks so much  A brief look at West Elm Caleb dating apps

2022 07 02 17 11 42 Why dating sucks so much  A brief look at West Elm Caleb dating apps

MY GOD it's so low effort, yet he's the GOAT NYC slayer. If you don't know who West Elm Caleb is, this is the full dating app profile that FUCKED so much cunt in NYC, foids on tiktok conspired against him and turned him into a viral sensation. I would imagine he got so much volume, it's like if he turned his phone off any time of day, and turn it backed on after 45 minutes, he would get at least 8-15 matches.

From wearing a fucking hat on most pics, to just the blatant, I'm gonna take a selfie in a random spot so that you see my phone as I take the selife. He can break every single dating app rule the experts advise against and GET AWAY WITH IT. And he knows it. Absolutely no gimmicks-- no stupid photos with animals, no social proof photos, or activities. He doesn't even gymmaxx niggers. It's just him being low-effort af. THIS IS WHAT FUCKS-- TALL, WHITE, GENETICALLY SUPERIOR. The effortlessness is a TURN ON for the whores.

IM GOING TO PIN THIS AS PROOF THAT PUTTING EFFORT IN WIT, JESTERMAXXING, GYMAXXING, OR GETTING HIGH QUALITY OR PRO PHOTOS ON A DATING APP IS LAUGHABLE

Last edited:
just be white, tall, and have a jaw.

Who is this
he's just a 6'4 dude that dated/fucked half of NYC a few months ago, a whole bunch of 'influencer' tier tiktokers noticed they all got ghosted by him after getting pump and dumped, so they made a ton of shaming videos, and now he's a viral sensation

he's just a 6'4 dude that dated/fucked half of NYC a few months ago, a whole bunch of 'influencer' tier tiktokers noticed they all got ghosted by him after getting pump and dumped, so they made a ton of shaming video, and now he's a viral sensation
Ok then

Can you help me with my protest against all kinds of abuse here in this forum?

Contact fat link please

what kind of abuse??
Animal abuse ,some sick fuck killed another lizard and posted it here on my last post with 100 replies ,those sickos are defending the murdering pschos cuz they are evil normies who think abuse is funny

Animal abuse ,some sick fuck killed another lizard and posted it here on my last post with 100 replies ,those sickos are defending the murdering pschos cuz they are evil normies who think abuse is funny
sorry can't help you there. I mean I think lizards are okay, I definitely empathize with reptiles more than mammals, but I think it's foid shit to care too much about animal rights.

sorry can't help you there. I mean I think lizards are okay, I definitely empathize with reptiles more than mammals, but I think it's foid shit to care too much about animal rights.
It’s not man come the fuck on

It’s normal sane human shit to care about life

he's just a 6'4 dude that dated/fucked half of NYC a few months ago, a whole bunch of 'influencer' tier tiktokers noticed they all got ghosted by him after getting pump and dumped, so they made a ton of shaming videos, and now he's a viral sensation

Soooo Chad worship thread?

fuck that mofo. He likely has fucked like 100+ bitches maybe even a thousand. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Women can tell he has a great personality

Just take professional photos brooo just write an extremely interesting bio brooo

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ldeat h to all chad slayer who get metooed :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: in elden ring

Jesus christ this is blackpilling as fuck.
His profile isn't substantially better than mine. I probably make more money than him too.
JBW and heightpill is fucking law.

I thought he was a literal faggot when reading his bio :feelshaha:
How do chads get the time to pump and dump? Don't they have work?
He’s not even all that face wise. Ik a guy here who face mogs him hard and rots here cause he’s a manlet and that faggot is 6’4
Volcel if facemog
He handsome

chad fucks
beta cucks

Absolutely no gimmicks-- no stupid photos with animals, no social proof photos, or activities. It's just him being low-effort af.
I wish I had known this blackpill back when I embarrassed myself on Tinder with that stuff :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I tried so fucking hard when I should've know that having to try means no hope to begin with. Chad wins with no effort whereas incel loses while making a fool of himself.

I wish I had known this blackpill back when I embarrassed myself on Tinder with that stuff :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I tried so fucking hard when I should've know that having to try means no hope to begin with. Chad wins with no effort whereas incel loses while making a fool of himself.
it never began

I thought he was a literal faggot when reading his bio :feelshaha:
How do chads get the time to pump and dump? Don't they have work?

Volcel if facemog
He handsome
whores dont read bios, they could sense his personality with his face (that he sends unsolicited dick pics and pumps and dumps to the point that he probably views women similarly to Andrew Tate or his ilk).

Last edited:
Foids in major cities in America only want white males. Tall white male like that guy, literal slayer.

Foids should not be given rights so that there can be less racism in this world.

Just make a super interesting profile brooo

He looks normie tier

Just be 6'4
I'd say shooting their shins or somehow crippling their legs so much with more effort is much more fun than getting foids nowadays. Make him 5'3 just like you in Minecraft :feelsdevil:

to be born white and ta I can’t even imagine

Wow op, ground-breaking. NT-looking, above 6ft white male with decent face slays in jew-york city. Who would've guessed?

Wow op, ground-breaking. NT-looking, above 6ft white male with decent face slays in jew-york city. Who would've guessed?
you don't understand, if you were to put him and Andrew Tate in a room, I'm 100% certain West Elm Caleb would take all the pussy by just standing there-- he does not need muscles, wit, extreme martial arts abilities, 'alpha' confidence, or millions. He just exists, and is himself.

THIS IS WHAT FUCKS-- TALL, WHITE, GENETICALLY SUPERIOR. The effortlessness is a TURN ON for the whores.
He can also keep the fat off easily due to being tall. Absolutely unfair.

He can also keep the fat off easily due to being tall. Absolutely unfair.
and living in NYC where you naturally walk everywhere

you don't understand, if you were to put him and Andrew Tate in a room, I'm 100% certain West Elm Caleb would take all the pussy by just standing there-- he does not need muscles, wit, extreme martial arts abilities, 'alpha' confidence, or millions. He just exists, and is himself.
Brootal but true. Tate is compensating in many ways but still gets mogged by this 6'4 superior chad.