Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will blacks go extinct? With all the race mixing

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : black women arent sleeping with black men in the states as much as before . And eventually they’ll all race mix with evidence shown here . When these mixed babies grow up they’ll more than likely date a non black and boom black genes gone .

I hope they do lol less negroes the better

No. Sadly only whites are going extinct.

No, black people will rule over the world and eventually mog whites in IQ and overtake everyone.

This already happened in Brazil. But Argentina managed to cull its black population without racemixing.

Unfortunately no. The opposite is true, really:

With any luck lets hope so.

No, black people will rule over the world and eventually mog whites in IQ and overtake everyone.
A full black can’t compete with a white unless they’re a model

They have the highest birth rate out of other races. They'll be the last humans to survive.

They have the highest birth rate out of other races. They'll be the last humans to survive.
2nd highest and blacks are only 13% of the population but black women have lost attraction to black men and are only dating non blacks and are making mixed babies

@DarkStarDown :lul: :lul: :lul:

2nd highest and blacks are only 13% of the population but black women have lost attraction to black men and are only dating non blacks and are making mixed babies
African niggers birth rates are over 3

Title : black women arent sleeping with black men in the states as much as before . And eventually they’ll all race mix with evidence shown here . When these mixed babies grow up they’ll more than likely date a non black and boom black genes gone .
View attachment 1158091
View attachment 1158092
There will be black people in the future but they will all be Muslim because the secular Western African-American blacks are not forming families anyway just as much as secular white people are not having kids

Unfortunately no, never.

It's impossible for race mixing to make niggers go extinct. Because anybody who is part nigger is automatically a nigger

I HATE BEING A SHITSKIN ETHNIC

Cope all non blacks are white
Incorrect.

Only some, a few Arabs, Turks, and MENA can pass as White: Even then, it doesn't change the fact that genetically they have different composition.
No. Sadly only whites are going extinct.
Us & East Asians of course.

Here’s some stats on our birth:

With significantly fewer white births and a rising number of deaths, natural increase (births minus deaths) actually ended in 2016. In that year, for the first time in U.S. history, data from the National Center for Health Statistics showed more white deaths than births in the United States
IMG 7373

Literally more deaths than births, yet OP somehow thinks Whites are breeding at such a high rate.
IMG 7374

Their birthrates have dropped, but so has everyone else’s & they still eclipse the White one: Doesn’t change anything, since tons of them have been born in the past decade.
African niggers birth rates are over 3
View attachment 1158126
According to OP, Africa “doesn’t count”

Data shows elsewise, more BMWF couples exist:

while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man.

Not to mention, Whites who do mix tend to have more kids:

IMG 7375

Data shows elsewise, more BMWF couples exist
Further proving my point , all this race mixing and these mixed people will date non blacks erasing the black completely

Africas population will explode in the future

I'm willing to bet most people who date interracially in their youth will end up settling with someone of the same race.

All I needed to see
The keywords I used were some indicating that only a minority of them can "pass" as White: And as I stated, even if they do they have a different genetic composition.
How so? At least add context instead of these one-word responses.
Further proving my point , all this race mixing and these mixed people will date non blacks erasing the black completely
That's what's happening to Whites, actually.