Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Will another good "Sonic the Hedgehog" game ever be released?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Will another good "Sonic the Hedgehog" game ever be released?

• Yes, aothER good "Sonic the Hedgehog" game will be released.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No, anothER good "Sonic the Hedgehog" game will nevER be released.

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idea - Nintendo should buy the rights to "Sonic the Hedgehog", that is the only way I can see the franchise being saved.

Idea - Nintendo should buy the rights to "Sonic the Hedgehog", that is the only way I can see the franchise being saved.
- "Well, what about the movies?"

My response - Fuck the Sonic movies! I am a huge fan of "Sonic the Hedgehog" video games, but I refuse to watch a moment of the silly made-for-children movies!

sonic the hedgehog had 3 good games and the fanbase refuses to let them go

been saying this for years
Yes, Sonic looked great alongside Mario in the "Super Smash Bros." games, and also "Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games."

Sega started destroying the "Sonic the Hedgehog" franchise by producing boring and wacky (werehog? are you kidding me?) games like:

Sonic Heroes (2003)

Sonic Heroes

Sonic Riders (2006)

Sonic Riders

Sonic Unleashed (2008)

Sonic Unleashed

the only game from the series i truly cared about was adventure. Then everything quickly went to shit. And I've overgrown basic platfomer gameplay long long ago to enjoy their experiments with 2d

Sega started destroying the "Sonic the Hedgehog" franchise by producing boring and wacky (werehog? are you kidding me?) games like:

Sonic Heroes (2003)

View attachment 1129809

Sonic Riders (2006)

View attachment 1129810

Sonic Unleashed (2008)

View attachment 1129812
The whole time I was in high school - Sega produced bad (in my opinion) Sonic games - so I gave up on the series when I was in college and during my 20's. Now that I am 32 years old, I see parents trying to relive the nostalgia (good feeling from old things) of Sonic by taking their kids to see the movies, and I can't help but to feel cynical.

that shit was painfully mediocre. I remember playing all of this thinking to myself: wtf is this, there has to be something more to gaming that i dont see or what :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
Kek

come on those games were good